Western Ethnics GTFIH

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I am curious, did you slay more when you were younger, as opposed to older? So I grew up in Sweden, and from maybe 13-17 (Before the immigration wave started), then I was literally slaying, based of the fact that I was an ethnic, and I was even really fucking ugly during puberty lmao. I managed to lose my virginity at 14 and I actually had lots of attention from girls at school, even from those in 1-2 classes above me. I think me and this other guy was the only ethnics in the entire school, also probably helped that I was at my tallest there (Even though I stayed the same height until now JFL).

So for ethnics in west, did you get more attention when you were young as opposed to older like you are now?

Feelsgood that I got to experience teen love, fucking sucks that I dont get to experience adult love

i always got attention

less now that im fat

but im changing that

slowly

keep crying for me
im bbc + arab so i am the master mixed race lol

i have no failos from any race

no high eyebrows from bbc or a big nose

say bad trait i have none

only halos

except eye colour but idc

contact lense fix that

Probably because you were older than all the indigenous students, thus you were more physically mature.

Where in Sweden bro? I was born and raised in England, where there were a shit ton of ethnics lol so nah it was just a reason for people to pick on me. Like “why is your arm so hairy” 😂

Swedisg girls love my curly Afro hair though but since there are other ethnics now I guess it’s not enough.

keep crying for me
im bbc + arab so i am the master mixed race lol

i have no failos from any race

no high eyebrows from bbc or a big nose

say bad trait i have none

only halos

except eye colour but idc

contact lense fix that

why u said curry. Arab cant halo u.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
why u said curry. Arab cant halo u.
wdym man

i am like 10% asian idec cuz u can't even tell

i will just say im bbc + arab

that sounds soo lit

GIGA MOGGER

Tales from the basement

Where in Sweden bro? I was born and raised in England, where there were a shit ton of ethnics lol so nah it was just a reason for people to pick on me. Like “why is your arm so hairy” 😂

Swedisg girls love my curly Afro hair though but since there are other ethnics now I guess it’s not enough.

Stockholm lol. Afro? What sort of ethnic are u? BBC?
Tales from the basement
Cope

what race are you?

My hair is also curly nigger afro and im also middle eastern