Western familial structure is cucked

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Most western families are only the mother father and children and no contact with distant relatives with very few support networks Be that socially financially etc.

Almost all ethnic families especially Asians and Africans have strong familial bonds and support networks.

The cousins grow up together like siblings. The aunts uncles are second parents etc. they help each other out financially and career wise all the time. They have a strong support network from birth.

And they are always together be that family reunions, holidays, events, birthdays, or just go be together on the weekends.

Some even go to the same schools or work in the same businesses. It’s such a asset in life if your family is there every step of the way.

I see so many people who have no support structure at all. No help at all. If their parents die they are completely alone and fucked. And their parents are probably doing a subpar job at parenting also and they have to work their up from scratch at the bare minimum.

I can say at least In my family this was the case and I’m lucky for it. I don’t have to try hard at all to have a successful career due to my family already being very successful and having those established connections and doorways.

If this is your reality your goal is to grow and make your future family (if you have one) as big and successful as possible. Your basically starting from scratch.

what that means is having a ton of kids but being financially stable to support all them. Then raising those kids with these values then they’ll do the same. By the time your at your deathbed you’ll be surrounded by your loved ones. Instead of the one two kids you had who would die and live alone Themselves probably.

Raise your family like a ethnic create your own tribe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4804, Looks234 and 8 others
Who

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 9837
dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Legit, this is exactly what I was talking about.
I have poor contact with my parents even, let alone anyone in my family beyond that.

It's like you say: You are basically starting from scratch. I will have to create my own family with my own values, my own little society. Give them what I never had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9837
Yea.

people complain that jews and ethnics only hire each other at work, but forget that the reason these bonds exist is because of good family structure.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9837
@Blackout.xl us Africans mog

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Most western families are only the mother father and children and no contact with distant relatives with very few support networks Be that socially financially etc.

Almost all ethnic families especially Asians and Africans have strong familial bonds and support networks.

The cousins grow up together like siblings. The aunts uncles are second parents etc. they help each other out financially and career wise all the time. They have a strong support network from birth.

And they are always together be that family reunions, holidays, events, birthdays, or just go be together on the weekends.

Some even go to the same schools or work in the same businesses. It’s such a asset in life if your family is there every step of the way.

I see so many people who have no support structure at all. No help at all. If their parents die they are completely alone and fucked. And their parents are probably doing a subpar job at parenting also and they have to work their up from scratch at the bare minimum.

I can say at least In my family this was the case and I’m lucky for it. I don’t have to try hard at all to have a successful career due to my family already being very successful and having those established connections and doorways.

If this is your reality your goal is to grow and make your future family (if you have one) as big and successful as possible. Your basically starting from scratch.

what that means is having a ton of kids but being financially stable to support all them. Then raising those kids with these values then they’ll do the same. By the time your at your deathbed you’ll be surrounded by your loved ones. Instead of the one two kids you had who would die and live alone Themselves probably.

Raise your family like a ethnic create your own tribe
Unfortunately I never got this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Family is cope.

there is something truly disturbing about the protestant/western euro model of just kicking out your son at 18. this is something that maybe worked in the boomer generation when men could be married homeowners with children by 25 but not now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and CsCurry
eastern familial structure is fucked

Facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837