CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, 14vic, egyptianKang and 3 others
we putinists need to cuck the west as much as possible

we putinists need to cuck the west as much as possible
Bruh putunist tend to be whitecels from the west that think Russia is some white trad paradise, and constantly praise putin for being "trad and based" and being against "wokeness".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Beastimmung, 8uAte and 1 other person
it's actually is
retard
Nigga literally over half of Russian territory is in Asia :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Millions of nonwhite non europeans live in what is considered "Russian" territory and are NATIVE there. If Russia was just cut down to the European part, and the non european part was let go, it would look like this:

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Beastimmung and 8uAte
Nigga literally over half of Russian territory is in Asia :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Millions of nonwhite non europeans live in what is considered "Russian" territory and are NATIVE there. If Russia was just cut down to the European part, and the non european part was let go, it would look like this:

I don't think anyone cares about non European Russia

I don't think anyone cares about non European Russia
Then let them go? Why are europeans allowed to rule over non european lands, when they admit that they don't care about the people there. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

brocel why are you describing me the geography of my country retarded bitch
how does the fact that part of it is located in Asia prevent it from being traditional

brocel why are you describing me the geography of my country retarded bitch
how does the fact that part of it is located in Asia prevent it from being traditional
Because it's not some white trad paradise if millions of nonwhites live in it lmao? :lul::lul::lul:

Glory to the Freedom of Russia legion

Why are europeans allowed to rule over non european landsb
Mongol attacks left no other option than defend themselves and expand to the East

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and CFW432
Because it's not some white trad paradise if millions of nonwhites live in it lmao? :lul::lul::lul:
no one called Russia a white country, fucking dumbass, our constitution says that it is multicultural and more than 170 nationalities live in it

Mongol attacks left no other option than defend themselves and expand to the East
Literal cope. This is nothing more than an excuse to rule over non european land to extract the resources from it. The mongol hordes weren't a single group of people but a confederation and collection of tribes from all over central and northern Asia. This confederation no longer exists and hasn't for centuries. The native people who live there are sparse in population and live apart and pose no threat to the European part of Russia or europe as a whole.

• JFL
no one called Russia a white country, fucking dumbass, our constitution says that it is multicultural and more than 170 nationalities live in it
You just quite literally did+ western whitecels from the west DO see Russia as some WHITE trad paradise.
it's actually is
retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
half of russia is muslim nigga :lul:

You just quite literally did+ western whitecels from the west DO see Russia as some WHITE trad paradise.
if they see Russia as a white country then they are dumb as fuck ngl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722_160239_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_160239_Chrome.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang
Literal cope. This is nothing more than an excuse to rule over non european land to extract the resources from it. The mongol hordes weren't a single group of people but a confederation and collection of tribes from all over central and northern Asia. This confederation no longer exists and hasn't for centuries. The native people who live there are sparse in population and live apart and pose no threat to the European part of Russia or europe as a whole.
Yeah so now they should give away the lands right. LOL what is this logic.
life is better there than in the European part
Do you live there? I've never went over the Urals so can't know.

I have lived in Moscow and Yekaterinburg (an Asian city). It was really more pleasant for me to live in Yekaterinburg.

• +1

Well ya lmao. The people who live there literally never did anything unless you are literally blaming them for something their ancestors did over 700 years ago lmao. Which in that case white people deserve to be replaced in western Europe and the America's because of colonialism that their ancestors literally ended only quite only in the last century which went on for literally over 400+ years.

Last edited:
  • JFL
He’ll regret saying that when young, broke, statusless, horny Arabs start to tear apart his clean and traditional orthodox Christian society in typical Islam fashion.

He’ll regret saying that when young broke, statusless, horny Arabs start to tear apart his clean and traditional orthodox Christian society.
Bruh yr so retarded. The Muslims in Russia are majority natives with immigrants coming from former Soviet Republics. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They aren't muh aRaBs

Bruh yr so retarded. The Muslims in Russia are majority natives with immigrants coming from former Soviet Republics. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

They aren't muh aRaBs
Well that explains why Islam and Christianity have cohabited peacefully in Russia for so long. It can be directly attributed to the lack of Arabs.

Well ya lmao. The people who live there literally never did anything unless you are literally blaming them for something their ancestors did over 700 years ago lmao. Which in that case white people deserve to be replaced in western Europe and the America's because of colonialism that their ancestors literally ended only quite only in the last century which went on for literally over 400+ years.
Following this logic, I guess you promote all of humanity moving back to the african savannas. Otherwise your point of view is hypocrital and biased.

And you were right, Russia is not a white trad nation, it"s a multicultural one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
The traditions of all nations are respected in Russia

and white traditions

Russia is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Following this logic, I guess you promote all of humanity moving back to the african savannas. Otherwise your point of view is hypocrital and biased.

And you were right, Russia is not a white trad nation, it"s a multicultural one.
Well then white people should stop bitching about immigration and population replacement then, if people who are currently under european control in their own native lands cant bitch about themselves being colonized.

Russia is a shithole
No its not. Russia as a whole is like a 2nd world country which means that its decent. Moscow and St.Petersburg are basically 1st world islands that are comparable to any other european big city.

No its not. Russia as a whole is like a 2nd world country which means that its decent. Moscow and St.Petersburg are basically 1st world islands that are comparable to any other european big city.
Thats a shithole compared to european standards.

The rich parts of any country will be rich, water

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

I mean the "world standards" were quite literally made by western europe and america lmao. So according to to european and american standards, Russia is indeed 2nd world, which makes it mid.

Download 1

I mean the "world standards" were quite literally made by western europe and america lmao. So according to to european and american standards, Russia is indeed 2nd world, which makes it mid.

View attachment 3045724

european standards are low as fuck so it is dumb to put Russia at the level or even below these standards.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432

View attachment 3045724
When I say "third world shithole" I don't mean literally factually one, thought that was obvious

View attachment 3045724
Haha the blowback when hundreds of thousands of soldiers return home from Ukraine is going to be insane. Can’t wait until Putin and his cronies die. Those two things are definitely going to push Russia into a factual third world shithole.

When I say "third world shithole" I don't mean literally factually one, thought that was obvious
funny that you ignore me
even if you say "third world shithole" and don't mean the factual, you probably think that some country in the world is better than Russia in some way (there are actually no such countries)

Actually only like 5% is lmao. Not even half.
he doesn't want chechen jihadi bulls to take over his country
He’ll regret saying that when young, broke, statusless, horny Arabs start to tear apart his clean and traditional orthodox Christian society in typical Islam fashion.
is the christian society in the room with us :lul:

The reason Russia mogs is because there is millions of whites and the gov is against degenerate shit, enough to mog the woke west