Western surgeons are not very good at performing nose jobs unlike their 3rd world surgeons counterparts

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Unless we're talking about surgeons who charge over 10k in LA or NYC most regular surgeons in the West aren't that good at perfoming rhinoplasty.

You can see some good results in their before-after gallery but for the most part the change in their patients nose seem very subtle at the point where you wouldn't believe that the said patient had any operation done on its nose.

These are supposed to be nose jobs made by "highly skilled" and expensive doctors around my area:

Capture 2020 04 30 09 15 59 Capture 2020 04 30 09 14 59 Capture 2020 04 30 09 13 39

Third world surgeons on the other hand seem to do magic. See the photos of the patients, they've not only got their nose fixed but they've also got their face to literally change radically for the best.

Capture 2020 01 25 07 57 25 Capture 2020 01 08 22 03 59

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
Show me results of people with bulbous nose tips.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Noses me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5187
Third world surgeons on the other hand seem to do magic. See the photos of the patients, they've not only got their nose fixed but they've also got their face to literally change radically for the best.
Some results may be photshopped dont you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
ETHNICS RULE THE WORLD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4044
Some do indeed shop them and have been exposed
I think most do to push themselves. maybe not as drastic but probably to a degree that make their results look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
3rd world surgeons do cookie cutter feminine noses. Will not look good on most guys.

Unless we're talking about surgeons who charge over 10k in LA or NYC most regular surgeons in the West aren't that good at perfoming rhinoplasty.

You can see some good results in their before-after gallery but for the most part the change in their patients nose seem very subtle at the point where you wouldn't believe that the said patient had any operation done on its nose.

These are supposed to be nose jobs made by "highly skilled" and expensive doctors around my area:

View attachment 383133View attachment 383134View attachment 383135

View attachment 383141View attachment 383142

you have to be specific with what you want when you go in

Some results may be photshopped dont you think?
A lot of the surgeons show videos of their post-op patients, I wonder how can we accuse some of them to shop the pictures althought some surgeons might do such an obnoxious thing.

I'm willing to pay $10-15k for a nose job so I'll stick to western surgeons.

Might be because us surgeons are jew