Westernized Middle Eastern Foids Are The Biggest White Supremacists

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Westernized Middle Eastern foids hate their own men and will go out of their way to spite their own men by getting with white men.

Typical Westernized Middle Eastern foid with White Male

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, sandcelmuttcel, PrisonMike and 6 others
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Copeful
monkey philtrum ass nigga she's with

Yea, they get treated like dog shit.

I would hate them too

Middle eastern men treat their woman like shit due to their religion gee I wonder why

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, sandcelmuttcel, PrisonMike and 3 others
Those white guys are ugly and girls are hot

average white person has higher smv than hot ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, SWG88 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Middle eastern men treat their woman like shit due to their religion gee I wonder why
They are based. Because they realize the true nature of women. The more freedom they get the more fucked up thing becomes. Kys if you dont support Islam tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, TsarTsar444 and ToursOverBoyo2020
They are based. Because they realize the true nature of women. The more freedom they get the more fucked up thing becomes. Kys if you dont support Islam tbh.
Are you middle eastern?

Middle Eastern Men actually treat women great as long as women don't act like degenerate hypergamous whores like Western foids do. Middle Eastern Men aren't cucks so they put women in their places when they try to destroy society with their degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4696 and 3 others
Middle Eastern Men actually treat women great as long as women don't act like degenerate hypergamous whores like Western foids do. Middle Eastern Men aren't cucks so they put women in their places when they try to destroy society with their degeneracy.
So you're in favor of restricting freedom/autonomy on women? Seems primitive but I understand what your ideology is. I'm just someone from Florida :)(y)

So you're in favor of restricting freedom/autonomy on women? Seems primitive but I understand what your ideology is. I'm just someone from Florida :)(y)

Yes, when you give women freedom they turn into degenerate hypergamous whores which in turn destabilizes society and creates a massive incel epidemic where sub-Chad males lives are worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, sandcelmuttcel, Warlow and 2 others
strong cope, they are black supremacists. i think they're subhuman though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6402
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4696 and 1 other person
Plus, women love to be put in their place as long as you aren't a subhuman.... Women's nature

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4696 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Florida is degenerate shithole

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4696, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Just show one example theory

I can show western Muslim couples WHATS your point LOL?

Nothing tops asian women. Asian women are more pro white than actual white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, sandcelmuttcel, CsCurry and 1 other person
Reminder it's cucks who gave women their rights in the early 20th century, I hate cucks so much, they ruined my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ToursOverBoyo2020
she's hot as fuark
he looks like a cuck
would goom her infront of him

strong cope, they are black supremacists. i think they're subhuman though.
That’s what I’ve actually noticed too. Lots of middle eastern sluts were with black guys in college

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and yunggod
That’s what I’ve actually noticed too. Lots of middle eastern sluts were with black guys in college

Yeah, some Middle Eastern foids influenced by degenerate rap culture and also to spite their parents get with black guys.

• +1
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 7580
Reminder it's cucks who gave women their rights in the early 20th century, I hate cucks so much, they ruined my life
We would be rich 5 centuries ago thanks to our slave trade company maybe :oops:

Indeed, they've robbed us of a life worth living.

Asian foids are bigger white supremacists and you just can't debate that

i don’t think middle eastern girls worship white men, they even prefer blacks or ethnics

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
yeah no clue why it is. north african females are the same way, moroccans here love black guys. you'd think they'd go for white guys but no.

yeah no clue why it is. north african females are the same way, moroccans here love black guys. you'd think they'd go for white guys but no.

It's because they want to rebel against their strict based parents and culture.

Every race believes their women is the least loyal.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock