Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Stingray
That pic looks distorted

JFa12Ad

i wish i looked like this
infinite JB appeal across every country in the world

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and gamma
is he a criminal? looks like a mugshot
No, he was an extra for the TV show ''Criminal Minds'' who appeared only in a mugshot in Season 9, Episode 13, aired on January 22, 2014.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 10413
No, he's was an extra for the TV show ''Criminal Minds'' who appeared only in a mugshot in Season 9, Episode 13, aired on January 22, 2014.
Why do you claim to be chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Lmao and Deleted member 10413
Consists of only fat it probably feels like pudding to a woman so not worth bragging about
Do you know how a penis works lol? It’s 9 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. You’re clearly jealous “chadlite”

Do you know how a penis works lol? It’s 9 inches long and 5.5 inches thick. You’re clearly jealous “chadlite”
I know how fat distribution works and i don't need to have a PhD to have to tell you 290 pounds is nowhere near healthy

I know how fat distribution works and i don't need to have a PhD to have to tell you 290 pounds is nowhere near healthy
I know it’s not healthy that’s why I am losing weight mr “chadlite”

Actually no
You?
No, but i feel like you're compensating for such an experience.

Seems pretty pathetic to me to try and take your time and belittle me, online, and with a completely false claim, even? At least do it right.

No, but i feel like you're compensating for such an experience.

Seems pretty pathetic to me to try and take your time and belittle me, online, and with a completely false claim, even? At least do it right.
Are you a psychologist? Until then your opinion means nothing. Especially considering you’re short in a country where men are said to be the tallest in the world. You seem very arrogant and narcy.

Are you a psychologist? Until then your opinion means nothing. Especially considering you’re short in a country where men are said to be the tallest in the world. You seem very arrogant and narcy.
Rodeblur mogs you with his 10 inch bideltoid, fatso, lose some fat and stop posting.

None of our opinions mean anything. Not yours, not mine. That's simply the way of life.

My height isn't even remotely correlated to any opinons i may have though, don't know why you brought that up. But if you want to talk about that though, i'm 5'9'' and growing. Say i were to only grow an inch until i would be fully developed, i would be 5'10'', which is okay and quite copeable.

On the other end, you are beyond morbidly obese, which is not only completely your fault instead of your genetic composition, but also much more frowned upon than being short, and a universal sign of unattractiveness. You also live in the only country where youth are being put on TV because they are too fat. So you can get a hint.

Anyways, i seem very arrogant and narcy? What do you base that off of? More things i've never said? Lmao.