What 18 year old girls are virgins?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
It must be like an ugly ass nerdy ethnic fat girl with glasses

Because I know there must be ugly ass nerdy ethnic girls that would rather be sexless virgins than let ugly guys fuck them and they desire at least a normie to fuck them but even normies are repulsed

And nerdy girls just like nerdy guys have low sex drive. I'm talking about real nerds like redditors that act like they don't desire pussy and rather talk about Star Wars and studying the universe all day

But are there any alright looking girls that are virgins at 18? Must be the high IQ non NT skinny or fat ones that got straight As in highschool and have a very strict religious family, something like that. I know girls like that cuz I went to a smart ass high school

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
girls with insanely strict parents ig
but as soon as they become independent they become the biggest whores

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Growth Plate
Bro, going for virgin only is cope. Just find a girl who isn't too slutty and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
It must be like an ugly ass nerdy ethnic fat girl with glasses

Because I know there must be ugly ass nerdy ethnic girls that would rather be sexless virgins than let ugly guys fuck them and they desire at least a normie to fuck them but even normies are repulsed

And nerdy girls just like nerdy guys have low sex drive. I'm talking about real nerds like redditors that act like they don't desire pussy and rather talk about Star Wars and studying the universe all day
Maybe Muslim ones I guess

Bro, going for virgin only is cope. Just find a girl who isn't too slutty and you'll be fine.
I don't care for relationships
Relationships are cope all women are whores
Just want to take girls virginities

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
dude stop trying to find virgin girls brah
its not happening lol

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PlayersGetPlayed
I don't care for relationships
Relationships are cope all women are whores
Just want to take girls virginities
If that's what you want to tell to yourself that's fine. But at least consider that you may be lying to yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate