What a femcel Is:

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

autogynephilia and proud whore (I like BULLS)
Is a young dumb foids who Is scared of missing His youth years without tasting Chad Big cock,she Is very afraid of getting older and uglier because she knows how important aré looks. She Is too narcissistix and stupid to start socializing to get Chad since women have It a lot easier,she isolates herself because she Is not interested I no one that Is not Chad,ironically that madres her get far from Chad. She wants to get banged hard by Chad but avoids It thinking that he will not commit,wich Is true,but why she would care about that,Its only an excuse to not strive althought Is too easy for her.

Basically:insane standards and too much romance movies,something very strange since they dont actually care about love but looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, LancasteR, twojei and 2 others
They can't even define the difference between a high value woman and a low value woman because all women are the same. They consider themselves high value women because they can't think (only feel their egos) but at the same time they know what a HVM and LVM is. Their IQ must be in the retard range.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
I must be illiterate

Because I didn’t read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, K1ng N0th1ng, not__cel and 1 other person
nigger wrote all that just to say they want chad

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Dnrd I’m fucking a tan brunette