what a fragrance do girls prefer on a man?

vladbig_228

vladbig_228

Iron
At the moment I'm using Valentino Uomo born in roma and I don't get any compliments from girls, only my friend said that this perfume is not bad. In winter I use either Emporio Armani Stronger With You Intensely or The Most Wanted Parfum Azzaro and also do not receive any compliments. What is my problem, is it all about my appearance or do girls not like these perfumes? Could you recommend me some fragfance that girls like? plsss

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I got compliments on my xerjoff naxos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and vladbig_228
I've heard many girls complain about Axe deodorants. So once and for all, don't use them. I feel like most foids are more attracted to natural smells, not perfumes. So just making sure you take showers and wear clean clothes is important. Perfume is a cope

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and vladbig_228
none cos smelling shit causes pheromone secretion

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
got complimented on JPG les males de me beau

• +1
Conclusion: smelling like shit from a Thailand sweatshop causes the adrenal glands to up the production of HFA which then signals the skin to secret pheromones

i got compliments on my prada luna rosa ocean

• +1
it really comes down to preferences and what style you want to go with, most of my friends prefer deep, intense parfumes, but i personally enjoy more fresh and particular ones, Hermes is a good example of these; also you shouldn't have one fragrance but cycle through the seasons, with fresher lighter ones in the summer and more strong and intense in winter.
Also i developed a taste for unusual fragrances that stand out instead of more common ones.
The biggest mistake anyone can make is believe the parfume is the same on their skin as in the bottle: many things influence this, from skin acidity (PH) to type of skin (oily,dry...) always try them on.
Also 90% of the time if available get EDP instead of Eau de Toilette (want it to last longer).
if you guys are interested in more details i might post a guide with some of the parfumes i own.

• +1
Reactions: vladbig_228
At the moment I'm using Valentino Uomo born in. roma and I don't get any compliments from girls, only my friend said that this perfume is not bad. In winter I use either Emporio Armani Stronger With You Intensely or The Most Wanted Parfum Azzaro and also do not receive any compliments. What is my problem, is it all about my appearance or do girls not like these perfumes? Could you recommend me some fragfance that girls like? plsss
go for more natural and not complex flavours, also where do you live? if you want to get something for the end of summer i recommend Hermes for a medium/high price and Tom Ford if you want to invest into it, Dior Sauvage is too intense for me now but it might suit you, some like Acqua di Gio even though not a big fan

At the moment I'm using Valentino Uomo born in roma and I don't get any compliments from girls, only my friend said that this perfume is not bad. In winter I use either Emporio Armani Stronger With You Intensely or The Most Wanted Parfum Azzaro and also do not receive any compliments. What is my problem, is it all about my appearance or do girls not like these perfumes? Could you recommend me some fragfance that girls like? plsss
i posted some suggestions here, if you want to get compliments dont get the same shit everyone has like Acqua di Gio, Valentino,Acqua di Parma, basically all the popular ones from Chanel, but for the love of god try them on before buying

Either you aren’t spraying enough, or you’re not good enough looking to get compliments