What a Hair Transplant can do for a Man (NORWOOD 0 MOTIVATION)

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
Merab Dvalishvili | My hair and teeth are complete! @now.hairtime and  @now.aesthetic have the best professional teams, thank you so much to my  friend, founder... | Instagram
MMA PACK - 🇹🇷 Merab Dvalishvili before/after hair transplant 👨🏻‍🦲👨🏻  .. #mmamemes #ufc #boxingnews #mmalife #combatsports #ufclife #tournament  #photographer #mmafighter #jiujitsu #mmatraining #photography #photo  #boxingtraining #mmaworld ...
Abused Dog UFC Fighter Merab Struggling by in his division not ranking up, almost getting KOd

High iq Gets Hair Transplant because Your Hairline = Your Confidence
Based Hardmaxxer Now UFC Champ:love:(y)
GXfyChjXIAEBvnB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Art of Pattinson, Roquefort and 3 others
Can’t wait to get mine 😍

• Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Same Here make sure you get Nw0(y)
Does David Schwimmer have a perfect hairline? : r/malehairadvice
I still have a hairline but it’s receded a little and it’s also visibly thinning now, i haven’t done anything about it because i have a spinal/neck injury that kind of ruined my ability to do stuff but the problem feels like it’s finally starting to get better so hopefully I can get back to looksmaxxing.

• +1
Still an ugly ogre with terrible ESR

• JFL
I still have a hairline but it’s receded a little and it’s also visibly thinning now, i haven’t done anything about it because i have a spinal/neck injury that kind of ruined my ability to do stuff but the problem feels like it’s finally starting to get better so hopefully I can get back to looksmaxxing.
Niglet get on fin what are you doing :lul: Dont bring up "Muh sides" if yur High T your chilling

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Niglet get on fin what are you doing :lul: Dont bring up "Muh sides" if yur High T your chilling
I plan on it now that I can see the thinning

Right before I got fucked up my barber had mentioned my hair was thinning but I didn’t really pay it any mind because it was right when I began noticing something felt off in my spine and then shortly after I was hospitalized and then basically disabled so I sort of just forgot about it because I had bigger things to worry about. It wasn’t until recently when I really started to notice the thinning that I remembered what the barber said. After doing a couple of weeks of research I finally decided I should get on Fin literally yesterday lol.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FUE Mogger
UFC fighters are doing more than 99.99% of this site and TikTok combined

Hair transplant, finasteride, teeth whitening and repair, tan, botox, skincare, and jaw fillers

• +1
bump HAIRCELS MOTIVATION:lul::love: