What a true looksmaxxer listens to every day

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Now their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 11425, TITUS and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11425 and 10 others
it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
Nah bro he's referring to having a long ramus and low gonial angle. It's hip to be square (jawed).

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife and Deleted member 3828
Nah bro he's referring to having a long ramus and low gonial angle. It's hip to be square (jawed).

something he really lacked

Huey's philtrum is a bit too long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, lasthope, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Now their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

batemen wasnt a true looksmaxxer, all he had was a mediocre skincare routine and gymcelled, he did statusmax hardcore tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
stfu, if a guy is not listening to pink floyd he is no man