What about Fillers instead of Jaw Implant

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
I'm only talking about fillers on the Jaw and Chin area not cheek etc..
Implants are expensive asf and can look uncanny, do you know if self injecting fillers could be a solution for the jaw ?

Filler spreads and redistributes across the face giving a puffy look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Bitch and Deleted member 7725
Thread #1039 comparing fillers to implants. Fillers can only add mass to your current bones, they can't lower your gonial angle or make your lower third/chin taller. They are also temporary.

Filler spreads and redistributes across the face giving a puffy look

View attachment 1295958
Stop spreading propaganda. She's literally a fat cow. Kylie and Kendall Jenner have been pumping their faces up with fillers for years and they still look great.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Schönling, Dr. Greenberg and 3 others
Thread #1039 comparing fillers to implants. Fillers can only add mass to your current bones, they can't lower your gonial angle or make your lower third/chin taller. They are also temporary.
Well i don't need a better gonial angle (i have like 115), i only need chin projection and sharper jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Well i don't need a better gonial angle (i have like 115), i only need chin projection and sharper jaw
Then fillers are a good temporary solution as long as you aren't recessed.

I'm only talking about fillers on the Jaw and Chin area not cheek etc..
Implants are expensive asf and can look uncanny, do you know if self injecting fillers could be a solution for the jaw ?
Why would you self inject jfl
a guy tried here and it didn't go as planned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Patient A, Bitch and 2 others
Why would you self inject jfl
a guy tried here and it didn't go as planned
That was @SixCRY lmao

629f0814-1fd4-4063-b8b8-6954cb6f07bc-png.304047

I diD It yeSteRDaY aNd I ended UP ToDAy iN THe HOsPITal NOw iM aT HomE it Was juST iNFEcTed bUt i wANTeD tO inJECTeD uPpER EYELId And I tHINk i failED.
im Not BlINd or wHaT sO Ever

pLZ dont folLOw youtUBE TUtOriAL iTS bulLshiT.
wHEN i iNjeCtEd i DidNT fELt ANyThiNG iN THE momeNT bUT whEn I wOkE uP in THE MORnINg I SaW my EYE WAS rED

So I goT TO tHE HOsPitaL (btW I DiDnt telL tHem I INJeCtED fiLLer), they SaID its An inFectIoN so I WAiteD beFore my tUrN AND thEY DeSiNFECteD EvErYthinG tHanKS God

FeeL frEe To aSK Any qUEstiON

BTw I BOuGHt FIllEr onlinE FroM BlackmARKET I wAS LoOKINg foR derMal fiLlEr/bOtox

i WAs SO dUMb i dIdNt EvEn DesiNfECT ThE seRIngUe bEfOre usinG It

pic 1: HOSPItAL AFtEr anEStHEsiA tHEY DeSiNFEctED My eYE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
That was @SixCRY lmao

629f0814-1fd4-4063-b8b8-6954cb6f07bc-png.304047

he injected in upper eyelid, i only want to inject on chin + jaw angles so i don't think i will go blind lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Stop spreading propaganda. She's literally a fat cow. Kylie and Kendall Jenner have been pumping their faces up with fillers for years and they still look great.
im not she is literally anorexic