What about my face makes me look so old?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Collage

Ignore the hair here I took this photo after massaging scalp with castor oil

What makes me look so old?
I always get mistaken as ~25+ years old
ik pheno and colour has to do with it but what else?
Collagen?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, owlofathena and 3 others
eyes , lips , hair i would say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, owlofathena, goat2x and 2 others
Ugly face TBH

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Salience and 12 others
eyes , lips , hair i would say
Are my orbitals showing signs of aging like orbital rim decay?
Hair is obvious
lips/mouth are thin, is that an oldcel trait?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Are my orbitals showing signs of aging like orbital rim decay?
Hair is obvious
lips/mouth are thin, is that an oldcel trait?
under eye is not that good , ur nose is so downturned too , slightly upturned nose is more boyish , young looking
thin lips an obv oldcel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and SubhumanCurrycel
Overly low set brows without deep set eyes. I see this a lot among ethnics.
5B8D4B2E 0354 4E59 B7CE 941E84B333DB
9265FEE1 0E98 4C34 ADC3 94DB4DAE98A9
A1222E3E 09F7 4D64 9481 AC58F315DBCD
For non whites, moderately set brows are better than extremely low set ones because they usually don’t have deep eye sockets to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
under eye is not that good , ur nose is so downturned too , slightly upturned nose is more boyish , young looking
thin lips an obv oldcel trait
my mouth area is actually subhuman tier ngl
I exfoliate lips everytime I go out to make then appear more reddish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and godlikesz
Brother idk ive been told I have good orbitals
I know my undereye support is dogshit tier but are my eyes really not deepset in my sockets?

View attachment 650359
Yeah judging from your front pics your eyes are not vertically narrow enough due to no under eye support
92F5C608 21D7 42FA BBFF BB8E9FE0A2BE
3597C1D5 BD7A 44AC AB9B 27AE187E9002
If you don’t have such eyes, low set brows are not always good. It also looks worse because your midface is long.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Are you Indian, what job do you have?

• +1
you are chadpreetlite ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and SubhumanCurrycel
(3/10 in the west)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and SubhumanCurrycel
you do look 30+ brah

you're for sure one of the most facially masc lookings Indians I've seen

I don't think you can pinpoint as to which features, genetics are a strange thing, your colouring doesn't help you in this case tho

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SubhumanCurrycel and ReverseNorwoodPill
It's ok if you look like a 25 year old dude.

I would say your pheno makes you look older though

• +1
It's because you have more of a mature looking face rather than a boyish one. Long midface, nose looks more ''chiseled" and strong than soft and small and delicate like for example Chico's nose . Eyes, chin, lips look rather masculine than boyish.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: penis3 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah judging from your front pics your eyes are not vertically narrow enough due to no under eye support
View attachment 650362View attachment 650363.
If you don’t have such eyes, low set brows are not always good. It also looks worse because your midface is long.
His pics are lens distorted Subhumans pfl is short thats why but still nonetheless a good eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
are you short or do you have a funny accent? or is your skin tone just considered appealing? Because you legitimately look like a greek statue. Mogs every other user I've seen here so far. Is it really that bad for curries in most of the world? B/c where I live, masculine tikka masalars like yourself pull girls at my uni like crazy. Especially at nightclubs and such. But only ripped dom looking guys with no accent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Taylorswift and Deleted member 9072
are you short or do you have a funny accent? or is your skin tone just considered appealing? Because you legitimately look like a greek statue. Mogs every other user I've seen here so far. Is it really that bad for curries in most of the world? B/c where I live, masculine tikka masalars like yourself pull girls at my uni like crazy. Especially at nightclubs and such. But only ripped dom looking guys with no accent.
He looks like shit and has 0 appeal.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel, eyearea and 1 other person
Maybe try to make your skin a little lighter and cover yourself in tattoos. Try to go for that dothraki look ykwim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and SubhumanCurrycel
He looks like shit and has 0 appeal.
nah but you're too far gone into blackpill ideological nonsense for me to convince you otherwise

• JFL
it's the downturned nose and philitrum area giving off the older look. witch pheno ngl still I'd imagine u slaying irl if nt

• +1
idk OP how we are considered to be the same age on paper, my props go to you

• JFL
nah but you're too far gone into blackpill ideological nonsense for me to convince you otherwise
JFL if you think he mogs every other user here. His pheno is common in London and they don’t pull shit.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6873
JFL if you think he mogs every other user here. His pheno is common in London and they don’t pull shit.
You from the UK?
If so, is it true the average UK girl is a gigaslut that will fuck any white normie jfl

5'10 larp as 5'11-6'0 no accent born here

You from the UK?
If so, is it true the average UK girl is a gigaslut that will fuck any white normie jfl
Nah...UK girls have standards as high as any other western country. High tier normie and up only if you wanna get laid in London on a semi-regular basis.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Nah...UK girls have standards as high as any other western country. High tier normie and up only if you wanna get laid in London on a semi-regular basis.
Wtf, i heard chav sluts basically fuck anything that is atleast 4/10

bumo (to clarify title im 18)

Its just the dimorphism, most teens and young adults look so feminine nowadays

• +1
Its just the dimorphism, most teens and young adults look so feminine nowadays
ik most of my face looks dimorphic but man I have 0 bone mass on my zygos for fucks sake.

bumo (to clarify title im 18)
There is noway anyone would believe that we are same age.

Also maybe your aesthetics is limiting your dating poll from younger girls, and your age is limiting you from older ones.

Try reverse age frauding in Tinder and write 30 something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and SubhumanCurrycel
how old are you?

Wtf, i heard chav sluts basically fuck anything that is atleast 4/10

Maybe on a council state. The UK on average has uglier people compared to some other parts of the world. My observation is that you have some really hot foids and Henry Cavill-tier gigachads but at the same time walking Chernobyl experiments can come out of the UK depending on where you are...

Standards will depend on the competition obviously...

View attachment 650339
View attachment 650340
Ignore the hair here I took this photo after massaging scalp with castor oil

What makes me look so old?
I always get mistaken as ~25+ years old
ik pheno and colour has to do with it but what else?
Collagen?
I thought you were 21 at the very least. IMO it's your rough ass skin. you don't use retin a? I use benzoyl peroxide but I might hop on Retin A

• +1
I thought you were 21 at the very least. IMO it's your rough ass skin. you don't use retin a? I use benzoyl peroxide but I might hop on Retin A
Nah I have quite sensitive dry skin tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Massive bones make you look manlier but also older and your skin is shit and you have MASSIVE expression lines, all these combined make you look 30

Massive bones make you look manlier but also older and your skin is shit and you have MASSIVE expression lines, all these combined make you look 30
What about now bhai?
798D31E7 0A30 48F0 A65E F67153A1FD51

039BA723 7C13 439F AA46 7C32CD046965

you know how there is pretty boy features and there is masculine features and there needs to be a balance or something like that to have a good looking face , well it looks like that all of your features are tilting more to the masculine side from your skin color to your eyes , nose , ramus , etc... and I am not saying that is a bad thing because most teens your age look feminine now days , and I think that you will age better because of that .

• +1