What about my SALARY as a DEV?

D

Deleted member 43509

Silver
€1800 net per month, 30 hours of work per week, 1 month vacation, remotely (Indian)

I make native mobile apps ios and Android

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Thats 164,00 rupees. You're living as upper class in any tier 2 city, and upper middle in tier 1s

Even better if you already have a home and don't pay rent

i earn 2000 a month after taxes working in grocery store.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, wsada, TheBrownOne and 5 others
know a nigga making 500K dollars a year get ur game up my guy 40k monthly

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Thats 164,00 rupees. You're living as upper class in any tier 2 city, and upper middle in tier 1s

Even better if you already have a home and don't pay rent
my ass that aint no upper class level if it is anything its middle

blud is getting robbed

i meant middle class not upper middle class. also define tier 2 cities
Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad

Cities EXCEPT these are in tier 2 or 3

Bengaluru, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad

Cities EXCEPT these are in tier 2 or 3
not worth living in those "EXCEPT" cities

not worth living in those "EXCEPT" cities
Worth living for what? You'll find good looking poojas and nightclubs in most North Indian states

Worth living for what? You'll find good looking poojas and nightclubs in most North Indian states
but you have to live in tier 2/3 north indian states

but you have to live in tier 2/3 north indian states
If you want a "high class" society, they still exist in tier 2 cities and it'll be cheaper than a mid house in mumbai

Yeah but Yo are working only 30h per week? And remotely from your home? And with 1 month vacation?!

Yeah but Yo are working only 30h per week? And remotely from your home? And with 1 month vacation?!
yea that's for 30h/week. how can you see working from home as a good thing? you will just become even more autistic and won't make any social improvements.

yea that's for 30h/week. how can you see working from home as a good thing? you will just become even more autistic and won't make any social improvements.

USA?

Over for your retarded brain if you dont do freelance

But the living is so much expensive there, it's a unfair comparative
that's not even true. healthcare in the USA is much more expensive. the average hourly pay in the US is $28 and in the netherlands $24. you just have a bad salary.

that's not even true. healthcare in the USA is much more expensive. the average hourly pay in the US is $28 and in the netherlands $24. you just have a bad salary.
I'm not from USA, I'm from Spain

Terrible wage for Western Europe and US.

Serviceable in Eastern Europe/Balkans/Southern Europe

idk how far that gets u in india, heard its pretty cheap over there?

but in the us that would be extremely bad for a dev, like janitors make more over here
i get all of that, work less hours and make almost quadruple ur income

idk how far that gets u in india, heard its pretty cheap over there?

but in the us that would be extremely bad for a dev, like janitors make more over here

i get all of that, work less hours and make almost quadruple ur income
Here I can rent an apartment for €200, and you?

Bro is the indian in the young indian method

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
no, but i also don't have to live in india :lul:
Ah, you see, that's a unfair comparative

But I'm just traveling, thanks to that remote job, I'm not indian you know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and User28823
Market is rough, so you gotta take what you get as a junior.

Market is rough, so you gotta take what you get as a junior.
1800€ in Spain is like 5000€ in USA I think, is a good salary above the average

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
He'll be making double / triple your salary in a few years if he becomes senior whilst your still making 2k per month for the rest of your life.

Then he goes to the shop to pick up eggs which are 4x cheaper than your country, then he goes to rent an apartment which he mentions is 200 per month meanwhile you're paying 800 per month.

He'll be making double / triple your salary in a few years if he becomes senior whilst your still making 2k per month for the rest of your life.

Then he goes to the shop to pick up eggs which are 4x cheaper than your country, then he goes to rent an apartment which he mentions is 200 per month meanwhile you're paying 800 per month.
that's true but it's not like i'm gonna do this for the rest of my life. it's a low effort job and i can go on vacation to spain to spend it all on cheap eggs.

i don't think he's gonna earn 4000-6000 after tax. and even if he does he will keep only around 2800-4000 after taxes. entry level developers earn around 1400/month in spain and after 10-19 years of experience around 2600. i will be surprised if he earns more than 2200 after 5 years of experience.

if he's good he can earn 3500/month but it will still require a lot of effort. everything is cheaper in spain so it's true that 3500 in spain is like 5000 in the Netherlands. however living in the Netherlands is much better. it will be more expensive but also higher quality.

that's true but it's not like i'm gonna do this for the rest of my life. it's a low effort job and i can go on vacation to spain to spend it all on cheap eggs.

i don't think he's gonna earn 4000-6000 after tax. and even if he does he will keep only around 2800-4000 after taxes. entry level developers earn around 1400/month in spain and after 10-19 years of experience around 2600. i will be surprised if he earns more than 2200 after 5 years of experience.

if he's good he can earn 3500/month but it will still require a lot of effort. everything is cheaper in spain so it's true that 3500 in spain is like 5000 in the Netherlands. however living in the Netherlands is much better. it will be more expensive but also higher quality.
But my client is from UK not a Spanish company

But my client is from UK not a Spanish company
that doesn't matter. the averages are based on people living in spain. a lot of developers have foreign clients.