What actually makes good skin?

User49

User49

victim of genetics
The tret / makeup look is horrible and it’s not close to what any male models have. How can you achieve the type of skin that actual good looking people have?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Sub0, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
healthy lifestyle (exercise, diet, sleep, water) + plenty of sunlight + basic skin-care.

sounds water, reality is most people live like shit and have shit skin as a result, I have the skin of a young adult at age 30.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog, CristianT and 6 others
healthy lifestyle (exercise, diet, sleep, water) + plenty of sunlight
this shit beats any cream so badly, but it’s hard for me idk it’s hard tho sometimes (sleep part)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
healthy lifestyle (exercise, diet, sleep, water) + plenty of sunlight + basic skin-care.

sounds water, reality is most people live like shit and have shit skin as a result, I have the skin of a young adult at age 30.
sunlight to the face ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, zoomerstein and DotaTakımOyunudur

i thought sun was bad for skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Rimaxtis and normie_joe
i thought sun was bad for skin
most cases of vitamin D deficiency are due to lack of outdoor sun exposure.

+ sunlight decreases inflammation to some extend.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Yeah, you are obviously clueless about sun exposure impact on the skin, beacuse most human population, even on south regions of the world are lacking vit D. The only way is to supplement. Sun exposure without reapplying high SPF every 20 mins is a fuckin suicide for the skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, normie_joe and Deleted member 22354
Based on my experience like @Arborist said
but i would also add exfoliations, just use a wash cloath to physically exfoliate your skin, i do this every day. No moisturizer, only a deep pore cleaning and exfoliating cleanser 1x a day. Thats it. And try to fix your water at home, you have probably hard water, use a water softener and filter.

read this in regard of sun exposure if curious:

I'm late 30s and every one assumes I'm in my 20s.

The Bullshit Used to Sell Sunscreen

Sunscreen studies intended to sell sunscreen. This is why they only give the averages and not a more comprehensive analysis of the data. They are also done in places with the highest UV rays like Australia, again because they are not unbiased but doing everything possible to get data they can spin to sell sunscreen.

There's a picture of a trucker with half his face aged from the Sun used to promote sunscreen. Windows in cars and trucks use to not have protection from UV rays. When sun passes through glass it no longer triggers DNA repair but still does the damage. Not many people know this, so it helps sunscreen manufactures make money.

There are a bunch of twin examples where one has very aged skin and the other doesn't. The one with aged skin spent much more time in the Sun. However, in every case the one with aged skin also smoked or consumed other toxins. That should give you a clue that these aren't a random sampling of twins but hand selected ones to again, sell a product. The sun DOES cause dna damage, which is why you need the right dosage of it (just like exercise) and also need to stay healthy to repair the damage.

The Benefits of the Sun

• Charges the mitochondria of the cell (the power house of the cell)
  • Help your body produce testosterone (makes you more masculine)
  • Increases muscle mass
  • Reduces Stress
  • Improves sleep
  • Helps keep weight off (by improving sleep which reduces cravings and appetite)
  • Is correlated with longer life span
  • Increases mood by boosting serotonin
  • Strengthens immune system
How to maximize the benefits of the Sun without Aging Your Skin

If you spend all day at the gym everyday, don't get enough sleep, and eat poorly your body will break down. The sun, like everything good in life has a proper dosage and requires healthy repair.

The Sun causes DNA damage. You can enhance DNA repair by eating a variety of vegtables and unprocessed meats, getting enough sleep, avoiding alcohol/cigarettes/drugs/processed foods/air toxins/and other toxins and keeping stress low.

If you want to take DNA repair to the next level (after taking care of the basics), NAD boosters such as niacin massively boost DNA repair. But the NAD usage will deplete your methal groups so you need to take these with a methal such as Trimethyigline.

The optimal time for sun exposure is in the morning or evening when the sun is at a 45 degree angle. This is when you'll get the most red spectrum light. People spend lots of money and time to go to dermatologist and get red spectrum light, or spend money to buy their own equipment when you can literally get it for free from the sun at the right time of day and at a higher dosage than any of our machines can do. At these times of day rays the spectrums that cause DNA damage are lower which makes it even more ideal. Mid day exposure is fine when you can't avoid it, but this is optimal.

The most popular sunscreens all seep into your skin. This was proven by an FDA Study. Those chemicals then stay in your blood stream for weeks, even after a single usage of sunscreen. When you reference the amounts in your blood stream against other studies, you'll find that in these quantities these exact chemicals will bind to your androgen receptors and reduce the effects of testosterone. This will make you look more feminine.

Mineral base sunscreens are healthier. They still block many of the benefits of the sun, and are thick, sit on the surface of your skin and can cause acne. But if you have to use a sunscreen, mineral is the way to go.

Regular daily exposure, or regular a few times a week is better than random exposure because your body takes time to ramp up it's repair processes for the sun. Think of it like going to the gym after you haven't gone in a while. If you immediately go heavy you will hurt yourself, which is why you gradually increase the amount. The protocol that's been use by doctors in the past is 10 minutes a day the first week, 20 minutes the 2nd week and so on, up to two hours a day. And yes doctors used to treat many illnesses with sun exposure and nutrition, before the sunscreen industry figured out how to sell their poison to the public.

Never stay in the sun so long you get sunburn. Sunburn is when the sun causes so much DNA damage that your skin has to nuke itself to protect you. The white blood cells will leave the area for over a week while the repair is taking place because the repair process what is essentially your body cluster bombing itself to clear away debree. This makes you vulnerable to infection and other issues during this repair time.

My Feelings

Whenever people don't understand something, they say "meh genetics". You have much greater control over every aspect of your biology than you think. Read books. Verify the scientific studies they reference. Keep learning.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Sub0, Yerico7 and 2 others
The tret / makeup look is horrible and it’s not close to what any male models have.
That’s exactly what they use u dumb fuck lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, CristianT, BucketCrab and 2 others
people like jon kortajarena, o pry, dellisola etc don’t have that overly shiny skin tret gives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
they dont use tret, some use adapalene (differin or epiduo depending on problems) bc its superior with less sides and not this artificial glowing look.

I know irl a lot of people with perfect skin, most dont do shit. Less is often more

• +1
Reactions: User49

getting very lean improves my skin a ton as well.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 22354
Based on my experience like @Arborist said

but i would also add exfoliations, just use a wash cloath to physically exfoliate your skin, i do this every day. No moisturizer, only a deep pore cleaning and exfoliating cleanser 1x a day. Thats it. And try to fix your water at home, you have probably hard water, use a water softener and filter.

read this in regard of sun exposure if curious:
I've been working outdoors since age 15, my father is in his mid 60's and still has great skin and that fucker refuses to wear sun-screen half of the time.

by the way, you can just apply a good sunscreen to your face, you have skin elsewhere that you can expose to the sun that isn't as fragile.

(ps most sunscreens are garbage run yours through https://incidecoder.com/ )

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22354
The biggest and most important piece of information on avoiding skin aging is that the sun is your enemy.
So, avoid the sun in its harshest hours and never leave the house without a good sunscreen on; if you are vitamin D deficient, find supplements. If you still really want a tan, use melanotan or eat foods that help you mimick a tan through an orangeish skin tone.

Unlike anecdotal evidence from strangers on an obscure website, this is backed by thousands of scientific studies over the course of decades, plus essentially 100% of all clinically certified dermatologists. Anyone who advises against this is either deliberately spreading misinformation, or simply has no idea what they're talking about.

Once that's taken care of, the rest is all up to genetics (especially in relation to blemishes, acne and general aging) and lifestyle (water intake, healthy diet, 8+hr of good sleep).

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PSLdemigod and Deleted member 22354
You need that red pinkish face glow

Sun exposure is a shit idea
Your collagen gets depleted with sun exposure

Just take vitamin D pills
No need to get excessive sun exposure

Why expose your skin to sun? Makes no sense to me.

Why no better take vitamin d and your skin will not be exposed to sun and causing you damage

Colouring

MT2 for golden olive skin + Beta carotene for warm undertones

While being acne free and high collagen

Sleep maxxing

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Chemical peels.

Lack of melanin.