What advice have you guys gotten from chads?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Chad always tell me don’t talk too much, don’t smile and always have a blank, careless expression on my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and ConfusedBolivian
just be yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, 97baHater and silencio
just be a panjeet curry bro

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
"all you need is better hair and know how to talk to women"

No chads where I live height capped at 5ft8 for Chinese men + flat face

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension
‘Average is amazing!’

Chad always tell me don’t talk too much, don’t smile and always have a blank, careless expression on my face
when I was in jail this one guy who got transferred into our cell real buff Tyrone nigga strongest guy in the jail all he would do is pushups scorned about how nasty the cell was bc it was nasty and no one picked it up and he cleaned it up like mops n everything and he read a ton of books and was heavily Christian and he kinda brought everyone in the cell together bc the cell had like 6 people in it and gave me a piece of his peanut butter sandwich and we only got those like every week or so

Now my room is very clean, I read a lot of books and all I do is pushups and runs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, urukhaiascension, mirrormogger and 1 other person
when I was in jail this one guy who got transferred into our cell real buff Tyrone nigga strongest guy in the jail all he would do is pushups scorned about how nasty the cell was bc it was nasty and no one picked it up and he cleaned it up like mops n everything and he read a ton of books and was heavily Christian and he kinda brought everyone in the cell together bc the cell had like 6 people in it

Now my room is very clean, I read a lot of books and all I do is pushups and runs
That's hella g shit what a cool thug

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and noobs
when I was in jail this one guy who got transferred into our cell real buff Tyrone nigga strongest guy in the jail all he would do is pushups scorned about how nasty the cell was bc it was nasty and no one picked it up and he cleaned it up like mops n everything and he read a ton of books and was heavily Christian and he kinda brought everyone in the cell together bc the cell had like 6 people in it and gave me a piece of his peanut butter sandwich and we only got those like every week or so

Nigga js wanted to say he went to jail

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I am indian i have never met a chad although i have seen some

lol over for ur Indian ass

Can’t believe they’re actually real i thought u guys we’re just a meme
No there are super rare but they exist

"Larp as a nice guy in the beginning and after you fuck her, go full manipulation".

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
"Larp as a nice guy in the beginning and after you fuck her, go full manipulation".
Lmaoo larping as a nice guy is retarded

I usually larp as the funny cheeky bad boy who says whatever is in his mind

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
He just brags and says it’s easy.

Women are easy bro just go say hello

lol chadlites and chad ik closely are black pilled, they know the only reason they slay is because of their looks and they tell me that’s how. they also know most normies can’t get girls , if the black pill is in your 24/7 like it’s in a chads, they are bound to realise it sooner or later

L , if the black pill is in your 24/7 like it’s in a chads, they are bound to realise it sooner or later
Half of org is really schizo and can’t even make a coherent sentence

"Girls are always like that, they act so clingy right off the bat if you just talk to them"

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty