What age are women really in their peak in looks??

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
When they finish developing their body? College years? 20?

Back your answer up by science

I think ppl that say younger than 18 are only ppl that missed out on teen love and are coping

And ppl that missed out on teen love say it because they're younger than 18 in mental development cuz they missed out

Don't think about the answer from your perspective, think about from Chad's perspective

Chads that been slaying all their life would say something like 20 because they're on the same page as fully developed Stacy's in sexual experience, romantic experience and physical development. Life is probably peaking for them both at an age like that too

Women be having the biggest tits and asses and female dimorphism at like 20

Why would women peak at a younger age when all the men aren't at their physical peak yet. The purpose of women peaking is to attract the men they find attractive. Why would they peak then when they cognitively know that they would not be available to all possible good seeds, their brain and puberty adapts to the law determining what time they finish development

During a girl's development, she is (blackpill) simply preparing herself for getting impregnated by fully developed Chads in the future during the time which society deems most ideal and appropriate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, panjeet currycel and Debetro
Teen love is low T
College slaying as a high T looksmaxxed gymmaxxed man that's gonna die at age 30 but enjoy his 20s is the best life to live
Teen love is only practice for college love with high collagen big tit big booty bitches
If you missed out on teen love, you need to fuck like 100 bitches so you match the college females sexual experience so it's normal

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
There's no one particular age. It's always on a range.

For women it's easily 17-22 on average. 23 24 if they're lucky.
The really really blessed ones take care of themselves and that's the reason why milfs are a thing.
JFL at needing science for something as trivial as this

Science would tell you to prophetmaxx because science doesn't do morals

• +1
Reactions: uksucks

I think ppl that say younger than 18 are only ppl that missed out on teen love and are coping

And ppl that missed out on teen love say it because they're younger than 18 in mental development cuz they missed out

Don't think about the answer from your perspective, think about from Chad's perspective

Chads that been slaying all their life would say something like 20 because they're on the same page as fully developed Stacy's in sexual experience, romantic experience and physical development. Life is probably peaking for them both at an age like that too

Why would women peak at a younger age when all the men aren't at their physical peak yet. The purpose of women peaking is to attract the men they find attractive. Why would they peak then when they cognitively know that they would not be available to all possible good seeds, their brain and puberty adapts to the law determining what time they finish development

During a girl's development, she is (blackpill) simply preparing herself for getting impregnated by fully developed Chads in the future during the time which society deems most ideal and appropriate
No man wants a woman with "sexual experience"
What man whos not a faggot would say "oh man yeah i want her so bad shes had so many dudes dump fluids in her"

its not rocket science we literally have data on human beauty humans PEAKS at ages 16-21 on average. You folks literally have videos and pictures of yall selves. To your explaination the reason folks say ages under 20 is because that is for peak collogen production. So while peoples get better bodies and fill out more their face becomes worse. Guess what we were all 16 years old at a point, this has nothing to do with missing out on teenage love fantasies. Its more about the look and less to do with the real age. This notion thinking about chad perspective is funny, human biology and chemistry doesn't care about feelings or if your a chad or not.

age 20 vs age 27

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and uksucks
its not rocket science we literally have data on human beauty humans PEAKS at ages 16-21 on average. You folks literally have videos and pictures of yall selves. To your explaination the reason folks say ages under 20 is because that is for peak collogen production. So while peoples get better bodies and fill out more their face becomes worse. Guess what we were all 16 years old at a point, this has nothing to do with missing out on teenage love fantasies. Its more about the look and less to do with the real age. This notion thinking about chad perspective is funny, human biology and chemistry doesn't care about feelings or if your a chad or not.

View attachment 3209002
View attachment 3209004

View attachment 3209005

age 20 vs age 27
View attachment 3208994

Where's the top girl from?

Generally speaking, 18-25. But women who maintain their looks and weight and aren't drunks/druggies can still be in their prime in the 25-30 range.

Also, this is from a 30 year old's POV but girls younger than 18 can look very cute but often not very developed body wise or even facially.

I often pick up coffee at Mickey D's after work and a lot of teens hang out there. The girls deemed "hot" still often have this uncanny valley of looking like a literal child in the face but dressing up like a grown IG thot. Still, they're far from the "wall" so they have an edge there.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and watah

View attachment 3209002
View attachment 3209004

View attachment 3209005

age 20 vs age 27
View attachment 3208994

Yeah fam and the US is so weird on age of consent
They have most states at 16 but some at 18
It should all be 16
And I literally have to ask girls what their age is cuz I don't know if they are 16, 17 or 18. They all look too similar. 16 year olds are driving and most 16 year olds are having sex. Ppl in the US also trips over age gaps like 17 and 19. Only in America 😂 Most 17yo girls already have at least 3 bodies

No man wants a woman with "sexual experience"
What man whos not a faggot would say "oh man yeah i want her so bad shes had so many dudes dump fluids in her"
I didn't say want for a relationship for life. I would never do that. Just regular boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, maybe for a long time, but you can still cheat on her. She don't gotta know. For me personally I'd have "relationships" with girls but always cheat on them. Thought that was assumed my bad 😂 forgot that's not common behavior for men

But yeah, for the relationship I'd described, a 20yo man with lots of sexual experience i.e. a Chad that has been having sex a lot since his teen years would be in a relationship with someone that has sexual experience. The Chad can still cheat on the girl, knowing the girl is not innocent so he doesn't "love" her that much. The only girls that have no sexual experience are the ones that haven't even reached high school yet bruh 😂 and a normally developed Chad with high romantic and life experience would not relate to them and wouldnt have time for their immaturity. Common sense... And 18yo female virgins don't exist bro

Someone with low sexual, romantic and life experience will struggle to understand why a sex having man with an interesting life would want a relationship. Rappers are disloyal to their girlfriends but still have relationships. No matter how much of a dark triad slayer you are, you can still enjoy a relationship because the girl will be fun in bed due to the same level of sexual experience and you're supposed to be with a girl the same cultural background as you with a similar life, goals and personality so you relate to them. As long as she has the same body count or ideally much less than you, it's good and you relate to her. If you still don't understand then jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
18-22

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
16-20 if you account for saggy boobs