What age did you realize foids ain’t worth it

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
I’m probably an old cell in here almost 24 and I have realized slaying is literally easy no matter how you look when you are in highschool and college.( if your in usa if not kys) I was always an ugly tall Manlet and whores were still willing to suck dick. After college I have realized foids require too much effort and want unrealistic shit. Plus it’s literally so much work to maintain a ltr and tinder etc is a joke. When did yall realize life is probably easier as a lone wolf, no foids no gf just occasional hooker when needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, lowiqNormie, watah and 3 others
I have noticed that barely anyone is happy in their LTR. Is there even any hope for having loyal gf when social media extist?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, serialcoper, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I have noticed that barely anyone is happy in their LTR. Is there even any hope for having loyal gf when social media extist?
There is hope but she won’t be the Stacy you all hope for. She will be mid and probably not have many options. Also never take a girl serious who has Instagram and all that trash. If she’s basic but has no social media and she loves you then she might be wife material ngl

Never. I still believe in my fantasy of finding a 5'3 20 sum year old HTB virgin who will love me unconditionally

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and billymidnight
Never. I still believe in my fantasy of finding a 5'3 20 sum year old HTB virgin who will love me unconditionally
I’m not saying it doesn’t happen I’m just saying even when it happens it gets old after a year you want new pussy or just get sick of each other jfl

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Cuckamerica problems

Keep coping I live in the best possible area of America and the world period
What state or city out of curiosity?

I’ll admit I want to live in the us and not shitty uk

What state or city out of curiosity?

I’ll admit I want to live in the us and not shitty uk
I live in Orange County. An hour south of La. Pretty much heaven on earth besides high taxes and beaners. Beaners get weeded out tho rent is too high. I’m surrounded by polite sexy Koreans and upper mid class whites. I’m Persian tho so I only date Persians jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and flippasav
I live in Orange County. An hour south of La. Pretty much heaven on earth besides high taxes and beaners. Beaners get weeded out tho rent is too high. I’m surrounded by polite sexy Koreans and upper mid class whites. I’m Persian tho so I only date Persians jfl
Another irancel tf

La is an end game if you are below mtn + non nt. From what I see in the media there is no chance of slaying crazy standards by foids there too. Just like Miami

Another irancel tf

La is an end game if you are below mtn + non nt. From what I see in the media there is no chance of slaying crazy standards by foids there too. Just like Miami
Not true tbh. LA is fucked yes everyone is attractive it attracts literal models. But in Orange County it’s more calm. Mainly rich asians and whites. Idk why people act like Americans are so tall average American in Southern California is like 5’9 lol. I mog all my persian/armenian peers height wise anyways. I avoid the Asians and Beckys strictly. White women are whores that look ugly after 25 and asians in LA I have no chance with because they are billionaires from China and Korea. Just date and fuck within your own race theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and flippasav
LTR really doesn't seem like much work if you actually like the girl.

Even less if you don't give a shit about her, just keep her emotions satisfied and you can probably get regular sex for basically no effort for at least 6 months

I became whitepilled at 24 and accepted i will never be loved as a late bloomer, a leftover will never be able to make it

LTR really doesn't seem like much work if you actually like the girl.

Even less if you don't give a shit about her, just keep her emotions satisfied and you can probably get regular sex for basically no effort for at least 6 months
Not true. Was with the same girl thru college and it was good for 7 months until we hated each other. Just a tip NEVER forget a foids birthday ever. You can literally cheat and she may forgive you but forgetting her bday is deadly JFL. Why are women so retarded. Keeping her emotions satisfied isn’t easy once you pass honeymoon phase. Foids want constant validation, affection, dinners, flowers. Especially as a college student it’s fucking brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Danish_Retard
Not true. Was with the same girl thru college and it was good for 7 months until we hated each other. Just a tip NEVER forget a foids birthday ever. You can literally cheat and she may forgive you but forgetting her bday is deadly JFL. Why are women so retarded. Keeping her emotions satisfied isn’t easy once you pass honeymoon phase. Foids want constant validation, affection, dinners, flowers. Especially as a college student it’s fucking brutal.
Ah fair man, never had an LTR :feelsokman:

But yeah, you just need to make them feel special, you can literally just put their bday and shit in your calender 💀:lul:

I have a "girlfriend" in Bangkok, I accidentally called her my Bangkok girlfriend and she got soo fucking mad, was pissy the entire day :feelskek::feelsshh:

She was ok with me fucking other girls, but they want to feel that they are the emotionally important ones I think.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
You just don't have to take women seriously, just enjoy them.
We were taught to find a partner for life, a companion that supports us.
But if you're a blackpilled man you know love we receive is conditional, so all of that is bs.
You should just find women to have good times with, whatever that means to you.

I’m probably an old cell in here almost 24 and I have realized slaying is literally easy no matter how you look when you are in highschool and college.( if your in usa if not kys) I was always an ugly tall Manlet and whores were still willing to suck dick. After college I have realized foids require too much effort and want unrealistic shit. Plus it’s literally so much work to maintain a ltr and tinder etc is a joke. When did yall realize life is probably easier as a lone wolf, no foids no gf just occasional hooker when needed
For pretty much all my teen years I walked around feeling like I was missing out on “having fun” with whores and enjoying my prime years, as I’ve gotten a little older though I’ve come to the realisation that those experiences probably aren’t anything like I’ve had imagined in my head.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
For pretty much all my teen years I walked around feeling like I was missing out on “having fun” with whores and enjoying my prime years, as I’ve gotten a little older though I’ve come to the realisation that those experiences probably aren’t anything like I’ve had imagined in my head.
At this point it doesn’t even matter anymore. Just try to have the occasional one nite stand/hooker when needed. Focus on future and moneymaxxing, I could care less about having a wife but I will definitely find a foid to give me children.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen I’m just saying even when it happens it gets old after a year you want new pussy or just get sick of each other jfl
Never been in a real relationship before, so can't say. But yeah that very well might happen.

Everything has pros and cons tho. Being bitchless can you give you some peace but it can also make you a lonely mentalcel

Never been in a real relationship before, so can't say. But yeah that very well might happen.

Everything has pros and cons tho. Being bitchless can you give you some peace but it can also make you a lonely mentalcel
I sometimes envy the sand niggers in the rich gulf regions like Saudi Arabia or Dubai. They literally turn 18 and are incentivized to get married to like 3 women while gov gives them a house and solid paycheck. They also get more and more money the more they reproduce and the more wives they have. Life on easy mode jfl.

At this point it doesn’t even matter anymore. Just try to have the occasional one nite stand/hooker when needed. Focus on future and moneymaxxing, I could care less about having a wife but I will definitely find a foid to give me children.
I'm actually 19 but tbh I could care less about being rich, a solid salary is fine.

Maybe from going out to bars/clubs it really hit me how empty a lot of these hyped up teen experiences can be, mostly in the sense that all I saw were whores degrading themselves and young people doing shitty street drugs.

I guess I realised that I'd need to rely more on myself to find some sense of peace/fulfilment, that doesn't really come from external experiences.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist