what age do you think inceldom starts at

Xtra

Xtra

serious question, no retarded meme responses like “it was over from birth” or “0”, im asking because ive seen two different hard stances on this. some people say you can’t be incel until you’re 20 or even 23 or 25, but others say you can be incel straight out the womb which makes no sense unless you’re an extreme outlier like a disabled down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: nathan
inceldom begans at your first rejection

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, watah, Klasik616 and 2 others
13 years old.
Degenerate kids today find out about sex at like 10 years old.
They start fucking at 12, no Joke.
All thanks to Jewish Social media promoting these OnlyFool Sluts,

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Klasik616 and nathan
13 years old.
nice retardation

13 years old.
yes in my country it’s common for people to start having sex as young as 12 but that’s not the point. i don’t think a 12-13 year old could ever be an incel. it doesn’t make any sense, he isn’t even a teen yet

yes in my country it’s common for people to start having sex as young as 12 but that’s not the point. i don’t think a 12-13 year old could ever be an incel. it doesn’t make any sense, he isn’t even a teen yet
what country are you in nigga

The age where I believe the inceldom has hardened is age 23. At that point you can't deny your identity as an incel. There's people out there calling themselves incels and saying "it's over for me," but they're like 15. Nah, at age 23 you haven't had anything going on with women then it's undeniable. If you're 20 and never had experience people will say "there's still time, you'll find it out soon." At age 23 people expect you to have something going on, they won't even give you that phony advice. They'll just drop the topic when they realize you never had experience.

Normies on average lose their virginity at 16 so probably 16

13 for me, started to get rejected by girls
They didn't even wanted me as a friend
Later I got female friends but stayed on the friendzone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
The age where I believe the inceldom has hardened is age 23. At that point you can't deny your identity as an incel. There's people out there calling themselves incels and saying "it's over for me," but they're like 15. Nah, at age 23 you haven't had anything going on with women then it's undeniable. If you're 20 and never had experience people will say "there's still time, you'll find it out soon." At age 23 people expect you to have something going on, they won't even give you that phony advice. They'll just drop the topic when they realize you never had experience.
I've heard people irl get made fun of for being a virgin at 18 like its some statistical anomaly.

i live in scotland
i guess it's different there, people weren't having sex casually where i was till high school.

I've heard people irl get made fun of for being a virgin at 18 like its some statistical anomaly.
Yeah, they get made fun of but that's just petty teasing. Telling someone you have no romantic experience at 23 and it's like a tragedy. It's like a person who is 19 who has never had a job might be seen as odd and teased but someone who has never had a job at 23 will be seen as a bum who either has no ambition or has no utility.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yeah, they get made fun of but that's just petty teasing. Telling someone you have no romantic experience at 23 and it's like a tragedy. It's like a person who is 19 who has never had a job might be seen as odd and teased but someone who has never had a job at 23 will be seen as a bum who either has no ambition or has no utility.
Exactly me but what if I get money by myself?

• +1
Reactions: aber