What age is male considered to be no longer "young"?

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
Is early 20s still considered young in your opinion? What is your honest thought. Many people cope that 40s is still young. Its an obvous bullshit. 40 is OLD. But like in 20s, I would consider a male to be no longer young past the age of 25. 25 is a mature adult. Past 40 = OLD.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s dependable but I’d say that you become old the day normies will start to call you a pedo for liking jbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 6380, NarcyChadlite and 6 others
35 is the cutoff imo

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
by age 25 youd have hoped to have left all this shit behind thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Mrpvolts, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others

• +1
You are as old as your collagen and your hairline

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MedMogger, CrazyFitLover, Baldingman1998 and 16 others
what do you mean?
as in past that age most people will be prioritising things like starting a family, their career, hobbies etc, over having a social life, partying, girls, slaying etc because theyve already pretty much fullfilled themselves in these aspects of life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, ToursOverBoyo2020, .👽. and 1 other person
as in past that age most people will be prioritising things like starting a family, their career, hobbies etc, over having a social life, partying, girls, slaying etc because theyve already pretty much fullfilled themselves in these aspects of life

idk where you've been living but this is not even remotely the case anymore

• +1
Reactions: Gren
idk where you've been living but this is not even remotely the case anymore
well maybe youre right actually, thats more like age 30 people get to that point, I bloodly hope ive got a serious girlfriend by that point thouigh, being single at that age seems awful

30+ you are oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What you guys don't realise is that normies don't know about the power of sunscreen, at least at the east. Maybe only 1% of people at most use it daily here so you would be in a big plus if you use it religiously everyday even at winter. That together with exercise, not drinking alcohol and cigarettes, using retin a and eating a clean diet will bring you far in terms of youthfulness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Highrise and Deleted member 9072
well maybe youre right actually, thats more like age 30 people get to that point, I bloodly hope ive got a serious girlfriend by that point thouigh, being single at that age seems awful

a lot of people are still single even then. it's really bad out there and things have changed too quickly

I'd like to meme, but we all know age is arbitrary

for an incel he would never be considered young in the sense you mean, because he would always be invisible to women, meanwhile Amnesia is still considered young because he looks good

it's dumb trying to quantify shit like this

What you guys don't realise is that normies don't know about the power of sunscreen, at least at the east. Maybe only 1% of people at most use it daily here so you would be in a big plus if you use it religiously everyday even at winter. That together with exercise, not drinking alcohol and cigarettes, using retin a and eating a clean diet will bring you far in terms of youthfulness
What is the benefits of sunscreen bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What no benefits for blacks?
It protects your skin from the sun so it doesn't get wrinkled, so if you combine that with your already black skin then lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2597

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It protects your skin from the sun so it doesn't get wrinkled, so if you combine that with your already black skin then lol
Sun cream maxing now

25. After that age, you should start looking for wife to start a family with, get a house and a steady job. Fun and games are basicly over after that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
As a 27 year old guy I am offended by this kinda thread

But yeah would say 25

But this shit doesn't really matter
As Chad you can fuck 18 year Stacy's with 30

As incel you are old with 20 if you are balding and a creep if you like 18 year old girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, DoctorPMA and Deleted member 275
It’s subjective. Someone who’s 70 might consider 40 young while someone who’s 15 will think it’s old.

25. After that age, you should start looking for wife to start a family with, get a house and a steady job. Fun and games are basicly over after that.
?? How can you start looking for a wife if you can't even get a gf at 25yo lmao.

It never began

?? How can you start looking for a wife if you can't even get a gf at 25yo lmao.

It never began
You betabux. That's how your father and every father before him got their bitches.

lol definitely not. go to a bar any friday night after 10 in the summer and see all of these whores 25-35 out and about causing drama or old, used up women in their 40s scouting out younger guys to bring home. no one wants to settle down anymore until mid to late 30s now

• +1
I think u can slay until 30. Then you should find a girl and settle down. Not everyone had much sex and Party everyday in their prime (18-24)

• +1
I think u can slay until 30. Then you should find a girl and settle down. Not everyone had much sex and Party everyday in their prime (18-24)
If ur still slaying ons past 30 it's kinda pathetic and sad, tbh.

lol definitely not. go to a bar any friday night after 10 in the summer and see all of these whores 25-35 out and about causing drama or old, used up women in their 40s scouting out younger guys to bring home. no one wants to settle down anymore until mid to late 30s now
A few whores here and there. I fucking wish there were hot milfs scouting younger guys to bring home, but that seems to be some American Pie legend.

jfl, obviously 30

Slay until 30, then find a wife. Easy

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Deleted member 2597
A few whores here and there. I fucking wish there were hot milfs scouting younger guys to bring home, but that seems to be some American Pie legend.

i will concede that there are still a fair amount of couples in their mid 20s settling down. but it's quickly becoming uncommon. and idk where you're from but yeah i see it in america once in awhile where these older women just sit by themselves late night on a friday or saturday looking around.

• +1
Because ur an old fuck, and everyone in ur age range will be settling down. Slaying past 30 is cope.
Who cares what the others are doing bro? If u want to slay, go slay. If you want to marry, go marry. Dont let anyone tell you what to do

Because ur an old fuck, and everyone in ur age range will be settling down. Slaying past 30 is cope.
Thinking I am not already a social outcast since birth and care at all what ppl around me are doing when I am 30yo.

I will slay 16yo pussy at 35yo

i will concede that there are still a fair amount of couples in their mid 20s settling down. but it's quickly becoming uncommon. and idk where you're from but yeah i see it in america once in awhile where these older women just sit by themselves late night on a friday or saturday looking around.
Here in Finland I only very rarely see woman alone at bars. Always with their friend(s), milfs are rare too. Guess I have to book a flight to US then.

The average age of marriage is 30 (33 where I live lmao) so like a couple years before that. 28 I'd reckon.

There is a lot of different ways you can define youth tbh. Marriage, physical ability, physical attractiveness, career/family etc.

How did you guys find this thread? Its like / a year old LOLXD

The average age of marriage is 30 (33 where I live lmao) so like a couple years before that. 28 I'd reckon.

There is a lot of different ways you can define youth tbh. Marriage, physical ability, physical attractiveness, career/family etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CommanderCope
Don't know what you are trying to show here. It stops at 28.2 in 2010 and the general trend does show that it should be about 30 right now. Also I don't live in the US.

Don't know what you are trying to show here. It stops at 28.2 in 2010 and the general trend does show that it should be about 30 right now. Also I don't live in the US.
No I just thought you might find it interesting or others would

• +1
Reactions: CommanderCope