What age is the best for uni

Clark

Clark

Iron
How many years do you recommend I should take off after school. I think one year is ideal; I would have time to do my rhinoplasty and leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, HighTierSubhuman and Rhinoplastyordie
50 = peak Male age

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Tallooksmaxxer, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
How many years do you recommend I should take off after school. I think one year is ideal; I would have time to do my rhinoplasty and leanmax.
I'm gonna take the gap year after or in the middle of uni. Not before.

I'll just get my surgeries in the summer

I went straight after I finished school and I kind of regret it. I should've taken a year out to try self improooove first tbh. I'm in my 2nd year and I wish I could restart uni

• +1
Reactions: Clark
I'm gonna take the gap year after or in the middle of uni. Not before.

I'll just get my surgeries in the summer
But people there would know you got surgeries. Why would you want to take that gap year anyway

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Go to uni the age you're meant to. Trust me girls this generation will call you an oldcel even if you're one year above them. The West have become agecucked.

Even when I was a first year at uni girls were like I'm not dating a second year lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, Gaygymmaxx, ey88 and 1 other person
But people there would know you got surgeries. Why would you want to take that gap year anyway
Surgeries are hideable.

I want to travel throughout Europe backpacking in my gap year.

• +1
18, right after high school

I did at 16 and regretted it, take a break if you need to

• +1
Go to uni the age you're meant to. Trust me girls this generation will call you an oldcel even if you're one year above them. The West have become agecucked.

Even when I was a first year at uni girls were like I'm not saying a second year lmao.
This is the problem. I'm a late birthday though so I think I could've got away with it better. Fuck agecucks

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Even when I was a first year at uni girls were like I'm not saying a second year lmao.
Don't girls like older men? I thought they always hated men of same age

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

You are as old as you look, so there is no "best year."

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
You are as old as you look, so there is no "best year."
I know what you mean but you don't want foids to see you as an oldcel especially with how agecucked soyciety is now. I look way younger than most other guys my age.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Even when I was a first year at uni girls were like I'm not dating a second year lmao.
Is this a UK thing

I can't imagine this at US

Don't you finish hs at 16

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
I started at 22 and nobody ever talked about my age.
But i am from europe so might be different where you are

• +1
Reactions: Clark and HighTierSubhuman
Is this a UK thing

I can't imagine this at US

Don't you finish hs at 16
There's A levels after that but they're optional. You need them for uni anyway

Take a year or two off to money-max hard. It might be a good idea to go work in a foreign location. Having money to go out, buy nice clothes and go on vacations is important in uni. I was broke my first year and everyone was going on skiing trips and renting cars while I looked like a fucking cuck and stayed in my room.

• +1
As long as you look young tbh. Just looksmaxx and do anti-aging in particular. So many people, including me, start aging/ hard declining at uni age. Do not fall for the trap of thinking you are not good enough though. This is a retarded trap to fall for as a youngster. You can also get into social groups at any time, do not listen to people that say that there is some time window for these things. Depending on your degree, tons of people will repeat the year or drop out. You can easily take their place, new groups will form, etc. etc.

Some universities have open lectures so you can test the vibe.

• +1