What age is too late to surgerymaxx?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Generally I've heard before 30 is a good age to ascend but in your late twenties dating is garbage compared to dating under 25. In your late twenties you'll be with hoes who got ran thru and want someone to betabux. You want to cling onto the thought of ascending a bit later in life and finding a trad woman but it's not gonna happen. You will never find a nice girl with a low bodycount after she reaches age of 25 in the west (even religious girls are whores).

Go into a trade and get money to acsend early or death

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, 5.5psl and thecel
@SurgeryEnjoyer
@thecel
@5.5psl
@Blackgymmax
@Acne Victim

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
Thank god I wageslaved at 16-17 cuz now I’m 18 with enough $ for 3 surgeries.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malicieusss, Oxygen and thecel
but in your late twenties dating is garbage compared to dating under 25
I'm almost 33 and look the exact same as my mid-20s. It all depends on aging genetics especially balding.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Why is dating in your late 20s worse? If you look good and have a bit of money in your late 20s you will outperform someone in their early 20s on the dating market.

Implantech malar1
Beverlyhillsbfacelift

To put it bluntly you're never going to look young again. But the answer to the question is also never. It's never too late to become what's at least a better version of yourself be it through surgerymaxxing or being fit

WHEN I'M SENILE I AM GOING TO MOG THE CRAP OUT OF NURSING HOME RESIDENTS. I WILL REMIND PEOPLE THAT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE BLACKPILL
Istockphoto 1203073335 612x612
Rogerwatersold

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Oxygen
Compared to early 20s, it doesn't come close
In my experience the hottest girls don't get with early 20s guys. They get with established late 20s early 30s guys with good careers. The smart suit wearing type.

I think you are fucking yourself over if you are not setting yourself up to make a lot of money later in life...

In my experience the hottest girls don't get with early 20s guys. They get with established late 20s early 30s guys with good careers. The smart suit wearing type.

I think you are fucking yourself over if you are not setting yourself up to make a lot of money later in life...
Just betabux theory

Just betabux theory
A rich handsome baller in his late 20s isn't going to betabux he's going to slay.

Almost all the research shows a man's SMV peaks at 30+. Yes looks peak in mid 20s but SMV much later.

Thats why College fucks men over. By the time ur finished ur mid 20s with a shitload of debt with no money to pay off surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Oxygen
A rich handsome baller in his late 20s isn't going to betabux he's going to slay.

Almost all the research shows a man's SMV peaks at 30+. Yes looks peak in mid 20s but SMV much later.
A rich handsome baller can definitely find genuine attraction. A rich baller will not

Tbh if you didn't find genuine love in middle school it's over

Btw in that pic my face is bloated and skin is thinned from the residual side effects of a corticosteroid which I no longer take, so when that side effect wears off I'll look younger. I take 20 supplements per day.

if coping was a user
My mom is 51. You people have this idea that everyone becomes an oldcel at 30. It depends on how you take care of yourself and genetics.

Once I get lean I'm pretty sure I can hook up with 20 year olds until at least my early 50s.

• Love it
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
My mom is 51. You people have this idea that everyone becomes an oldcel at 30. It depends on how you take care of yourself and genetics.

Nigger just posted his mom lol. Anyway, she's wayyyyyy past her prime

Anything past college age your losing lost experiences. But you need uni to afford surgeries. But if your sub and short in uni it's over unless your can ascend before age 23

It more so depends on how old you look opposed to actual age, I'd guess the benefits start to decline once you look like you're in your late 20s but it's always beneficial

Brad Pitt at age 50. You think his age would hold him back in a club at that time even if he was a random nobody?

new-york-city-usa-17-june-2013-brad-pitt-attends-the-new-york-premiere-D9ER1C.jpg

yes, thats why you dont see 99% of young women with someone 20-30 years older than them.

this is what young women want. and by the way youre not brad pitt.

actor-brad-pitt-260546_large.jpg

this fallacy when you posting surgerymaxxed frauded millionaire actors as an argument is always funny

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Brad Pitt at age 50. You think his age would hold him back in a club at that time even if he was a random nobody?

new-york-city-usa-17-june-2013-brad-pitt-attends-the-new-york-premiere-D9ER1C.jpg
Prime women would chose Sergei in the club instead of a Chad old dude in terms of real attraction

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
yes, thats why you dont see 99% of young women with someone 20-30 years older than them.

this is what young women want. and by the way youre not brad pitt.

actor-brad-pitt-260546_large.jpg

this fallacy when you posting surgerymaxxed frauded millionaire actors as an argument is always funny
Yes he looked better at 20 but I don't think the few wrinkles around his eyes and slightly less collagen have that big of an impact. You're telling me you wouldn't bang a 50 year old gilf if she had the same?

Honestly it depends, early 20s max so 23 because recovery time can be brutal. Some people look like teens at 25, some people look like they been through 2 divorces and lost custody of their kids at age 16. But realistically speaking wether you're 15 or 32 the best time to surgery maxx is asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Oxygen, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person