What age would be appropriate to do a first cycle?

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
I'm currently doing alot of research into the effects of cycling. And what is the recommended safe age to begin.

Just wondered how old u guys were when u started and what side affects did u notice when u begun? etc.

I am currently 21 and am thinking of starting soon. I know quite a few who started at 19 and are now 24. Any thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I'm currently doing alot of research into the effects of cycling. And what is the recommended safe age to begin.

Just wondered how old u guys were when u started and what side affects did u notice when u begun? etc.

I am currently 21 and am thinking of starting soon. I know quite a few who started at 19 and are now 24. Any thoughts?
For muscle?

BTW OP theres no appropriate age to use gear the ideology of waiting to see what your natural potential is is ridiculous cope I laugh in my head when I have people at my gym tell me that meanwhile they have dog shit lifts compared to me who took anavar that did the same damage on my liver as drinking a few beers every night and now Im miles ahead at my age. The proper age is the age where you have the maturity to accept what your doing and hold accountability on yourself and not cry if something goes south. And be willing to do it properly such as getting bloods done, estrogen management, gyno management, supplementation for health markers(Fenugreek, niacin, NAC, telmisartan etc).