what allows a guy to look good with long hair?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
like why do these guys look bad with long hair (i know they're styled bad too, but it wouldn't look good any better):

ashton-kutcher-long-hair-brown.jpg

Austin Butler Surfer Long Hair

and this guy looks good:

main-qimg-aff8d6ffad631522fdf101f9f5222faa.jpeg

do you know what facial features allow this?

***also, as a note, the first two guys on the top don't look bad facially, they're normies at minimum***

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
03f91cfa48f56c2923cffacc3410bd2f

Wide jaw for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, tdawg, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
With this jaw,he will never look good.Its an exception.
bro wide jaw looks good for the most part, but i don't think it contributes to looking good with long hair

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
bro wide jaw looks good for the most part, but i don't think it contributes to looking good with long hair
His gonion is too low, too much masseter hypertrophy, his jaw is minecraft-tier

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Having a prettyboy pheno, similar to noen eubanks or prime Harry styles.

• Woah
Reactions: inceletto
Being a Chad makes you look good with any hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Bishop
preconception of how they look ngl, sometimes we see someone alot woth their hairstyle and when its grown out it looks wierd

but 90% of it is about being already gl

Being a Chad makes you look good with any hairstyle
not really, this guy is chad irl and looks like absolute shit with long hair:
Ashton kutcher long hair brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1560
It depends on the styling of the long hair and how well it elevates with his face shape(very important) after that it depends on the facial features which the person has, which usually prettyboys look good because of their boyish charms although lumberjack pheno guys also look good with decent styling of long hair

If you aren't masc enough you'll end up looking gay

It depends on the styling of the long hair and how well it elevates with his face shape(very important) after that it depends on the facial features which the person has, which usually prettyboys look good because of their boyish charms although lumberjack pheno guys also look good with decent styling of long hair
i fail to understand exactly what features allow this though. short midface? long midface? small nose? medium nose?

that's what i'm pretty much looking for

@Darkstrand

i have no clue why he looks good with long hair though ^^^

Long hair just works on some guys and they look better with it. You gotta have a pretty face though, and not overweight and stuff like that

Long hair just works on some guys and they look better with it. You gotta have a pretty face though, and not overweight and stuff like that
i'm trying to find out the specific facial features...

i'm trying to find out the specific facial features...
The guy you posted doesn't have any striking facial feautures but still manages to look good with long hair. Idk, maybe slim face?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 6488
usually guys grow long hair to hide a flaw, like a narrow face for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
robust prettyboy is ideal for long hair so the closer you are to that the better you will look with long hair

• +1
robust prettyboy is ideal for long hair so the closer you are to that the better you will look with long hair
how do you look robust?

thin face, wide face looks absolutely retarded with long hair.

• +1
thin face, wide face looks absolutely retarded with long hair.
Brad pitt has wide face and looks good with long hair. Brock o hurn is another example.

Wanna know aswell, i look retarded with current hair length lmao

bump also interested want to grow out hair longer

Being good looking.

Being good looking.
you are quite humorous greycel, but as you can see, many of your kind have already attempted this style of humour earlier in this thread and failed. i am looking for specific facial features.

not being a faggot like op

Rocking very long hair is so useless imo. Every guy that looks good with long hair would look way better with shorter sides.

you are quite humorous greycel, but as you can see, many of your kind have already attempted this style of humour earlier in this thread and failed. i am looking for specific facial features.
It's the truth bro, but if you are looking for specific facial features, i would say a short nose, PCT, good lips, light eyes, those features will make you look striking with long hair. (In other words, be good looking).

I have long hair myself, so i talk from experience, if you don't have good or striking facial features, you can try having exotic hair colors like red or blonde. Also, don't have black hair.

I think it looks good on very masc phenos because it provides a contrast, makes you look less generic and higher class, while framing sharp facial features

If you look boneless or feminine it looks trash like an androgynous twink

You need dark thick eyebrow and hunter eye to look good with long hair and long pfl too

A good hairline with hollow cheeks.