What am I and whats the potential?

A

AzaB

Iron
Am I a LTN, MTN and what could I get to and what do I need to change to get there? My diet is awful and always has been. I've started gym currently and working on eating better with more calories. I have supplements on the way (Vit A, B2, B6, B9, B12, Vit C, Vit D, Vit K2 and Magnesium) I am folate deficient at the moment and guessing I always have been as I don't eat leafy greens and never have.

Attachments

• 20240107_023958.jpg
    20240107_023958.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
You have good ratios and lower third. Chadlite potential.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, forevermirin, Allornothing and 1 other person
good looking, keep an eye on hairline though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xxv and Axii
Mogs me, watch your hairline though

thicker neck and gymmaxx to become chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and 31future69
6/10
Could be 8

thicker neck and watch the hairline, lose a little fat too

htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60764
longer hair to cover forehead

Slayer potential

• +1
Reactions: xxv
you need better skin and eyebrows and eye shape overall is not ideal

Attachments

• 1705477586637.png
    1705477586637.png
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 0
Strong MTN. Colouring could ascend you

you need better skin and eyebrows and eye shape overall is not ideal
Did you just give me thicker and darker eyebrows in that picture? I used the pic in the first post on Photofeeler multiple times and each time the attractiveness votes landed on around 7 and trustworthy/smart around 6 so I figured I use the edited pic and see how the votes differed and looked after work and the difference is crazy.

Trustworthy and Smart have gone down to 4.5 but the attractiveness went upto 8.5. Small sample size and would have to repeat the same picture multiple times like I did the unedited version but still.

Did you shape my eyebrows more aswell or just literally keep them the same but darker/denser?

Did you just give me thicker and darker eyebrows in that picture? I used the pic in the first post on Photofeeler multiple times and each time the attractiveness votes landed on around 7 and trustworthy/smart around 6 so I figured I use the edited pic and see how the votes differed and looked after work and the difference is crazy.

Trustworthy and Smart have gone down to 4.5 but the attractiveness went upto 8.5. Small sample size and would have to repeat the same picture multiple times like I did the unedited version but still.

Did you shape my eyebrows more aswell or just literally keep them the same but darker/denser?
I just made them thicker, didn't shape them. Btw the lower "smart" you get the better. No woman will find smart and trustworhy man attractive, but one time I got 9.7 attractiveness and 7-7.5 smart+trustworhy, but this is the exception because of prettyboy halo, but you're not prettyboy, you're more masculine and you shouldn't get more than 6 "smart" points

High MTN with chadlite potential

Kinda looks like ted bundy, ur mtn with potential good bones

solid HTN imo

u kinda look autistic

I just made them thicker, didn't shape them. Btw the lower "smart" you get the better. No woman will find smart and trustworhy man attractive, but one time I got 9.7 attractiveness and 7-7.5 smart+trustworhy, but this is the exception because of prettyboy halo, but you're not prettyboy, you're more masculine and you shouldn't get more than 6 "smart" points
Ah ok do you know the best way to thicken my eyebrows? I haven't ever done anything to them apart from the occasional pluck in between to stop a monobrow from coming. Hoping if I can thicken the eyebrows alongside going to the gym and getting better skin I can move up to HTN at least.

Ah ok do you know the best way to thicken my eyebrows? I haven't ever done anything to them apart from the occasional pluck in between to stop a monobrow from coming. Hoping if I can thicken the eyebrows alongside going to the gym and getting better skin I can move up to HTN at least.
I don't know since mine are thick naturally, but maybe minoxidil and dermaroller will help (I also use dermaroller but only for 3 weeks now)

I don't know since mine are thick naturally, but maybe minoxidil and dermaroller will help (I also use dermaroller but only for 3 weeks now)
How big is your dermaroller? Im not too familiar with them but im sure the scalp ones would be bigger than the eyebrow ones.

How big is your dermaroller? Im not too familiar with them but im sure the scalp ones would be bigger than the eyebrow ones.
1 mm needles, I use it both for my face and eyebrows