What am i supposed to do at 18 ukcel

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
Im not going to uni, i think i failed my A levels and have nothing going for me. ive worked a few shitty jobs but how am i supposed to get a career with no qualifications

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, optimisticzoomer, LegitUser and 1 other person
bimax and triple ll surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, Gaygymmaxx, LegitUser and 3 others
You can still get into most Unis with shitty Alevels, or Btec. You'd probably just have to go to a lesser known Uni and maybe do a foundation year.

If you dont want to go to Uni, Best thing you could probably do is a degree apprenticeships for the first couple years its pretty shit pay but it usually increases quite significantly. (I think when my brother started his apprenticeship he was on about 20k and now hes on 50k at 20, certainly not bad)

If your reasonably competent at it and a likeable person you'll easily come out of it with a full time job with quite decent prospectives.

If you dont want to do that then its just a process of finding out what you want to do with your life if you dont already know and applying for very basic positions related to that field of work and work your way up.
However that will take significantly longer than if you just went to Uni or did an Apprenticeship.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, UrGirlsMcm, IndraBC and 3 others
If you dont want to go to Uni, Best thing you could probably do is a degree apprenticeships for the first couple years its pretty shit pay but it usually increases quite significantly. (I think when my brother started his apprenticeship he was on about 20k and now hes on 50k at 20, certainly not bad)

If your reasonably competent at it and a likeable person you'll easily come out of it with a full time job with quite decent prospectives.

If you dont want to do that then its just a process of finding out what you want to do with your life if you dont already know and applying for very basic positions related to that field of work and work your way up.
However that will take significantly longer than if you just went to Uni or did an Apprenticeship.
idk what my chances are with apprenticeships since im probably gonna end up with shitty A level results

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Nims
nothing, we are part of the invisible generation, nothing to worry about but nothing to do either

party I suppose

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, UrGirlsMcm, Phxx and 1 other person
idk what my chances are with apprenticeships since im probably gonna end up with shitty A level results
Might as well apply for as many as you can at the end of the day you dont have anything to lose.
Even if you dont get an apprenticeship atleast you wont be filled with regret in 5 years time wondering what if.

My brother hadn’t even finished his GCSEs when he applied for his apprenticeship, you really dont need that high qualifications.
Alot of the entry level apprenticeship are more focused on your character as a person and work ethic.

• Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You can still get into most Unis with shitty Alevels, or Btec. You'd probably just have to go to a lesser known Uni and maybe do a foundation year.

is it more worth self studying an resitting A levels, like 2 years at worst, then going to a good uni, or just go with shit grades, to a shit uni and for a foundation year, also how much does going to a good uni even help, im on r/UNI and these fags go to cambridge, oxford, kings, etc and are still earning 24k per year, idk this is one of the biggest reasons i never tried in school, i admit i do kinda regret it a bit, but it's like i go online and these fags who did well in school are still getting dicked down raw cuz of how shit the economy is

• +1
Reactions: Nims
nothing, we are part of the invisible generation, nothing to worry about but nothing to do either

party I suppose
and if ur ugly and cant party, what do then ... :cry:

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
i feel u bro, i started off doing well, but then got turbo blackpilled and was genuinely super depressed up until 2 months ago, i've never studied and my attendance was 42% and I think i just might be able to get a pass

is it more worth self studying an resitting A levels, like 2 years at worst, then going to a good uni, or just go with shit grades, to a shit uni and for a foundation year, also how much does going to a good uni even help, im on r/UNI and these fags go to cambridge, oxford, kings, etc and are still earning 24k per year, idk this is one of the biggest reasons i never tried in school, i admit i do kinda regret it a bit, but it's like i go online and these fags who did well in school are still getting dicked down raw cuz of how shit the economy is
A good Uni will help you get through the door in an interview but at the end of the day if you can show you provide value to the company its likely they wont care.

It also depends significantly on what type of degree you want to do.
If its a degree thats more focused on practical work/projects something like CS it doesnt matter anywhere near as much as something like law.

If you did end up going with shit grades to a shit uni and doing a foundation year you are able to change universities, after. So for example you could do a foundation year at a shit university and then get good grades in your exams and then ask to be transfered to a different university.

• Love it
Depends how bad you’ve done. If they’re really bad, retake them if you want any decent option.

• +1
A good Uni will help you get through the door in an interview but at the end of the day if you can show you provide value to the company its likely they wont care.

It also depends significantly on what type of degree you want to do.
If its a degree thats more focused on practical work/projects something like CS it doesnt matter anywhere near as much as something like law.

If you did end up going with shit grades to a shit uni and doing a foundation year you are always able to change universities, after. So for example you could do a foundation year at a shit university and then get good grades in your exams and then ask to be transfered to a different university.
damn alr thanks for the info, me personally im gonna start taking up cybersec, started not too long ago but i can tell this is what i wanna do, thankfully it's a field that, i think and have heard/read, u dont need a degree for, ofc u still need crazy amounts of experience n shit, but u can at least self study a good amount of stuff, acquire certifications and so on

• +1
Reactions: Nims
resit your a levels they are fucking easy what subjects did you do, because unless youre gonna say you did some shit like physics+maths+chem+further maths then you really have no excuse

party I suppose
Tried it. Too ugly no fun

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
resit your a levels they are fucking easy what subjects did you do, because unless youre gonna say you did some shit like physics+maths+chem+further maths then you really have no excuse
Maths physics comp sci. I was straight 9 student until end of gcses when i found this site now i think ima get U, E, E

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
realize that careers are cucked and if ur not doing black hat money making online its literally over

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
join the royal navy bro

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
You can still get into most Unis

University in the UK is a complete scam. You and I are forced to sacrifice our entire youth to achieve grades high enough to enter a prestigious university whilst international students are able to pay their way into university.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Im not going to uni, i think i failed my A levels and have nothing going for me. ive worked a few shitty jobs but how am i supposed to get a career with no qualifications
Work experience is everything. My strategy is to cold email people asking for internships in order to build a competitive CV.

Get into a trade, it really fits well with our fast life strategy as looksmaxxers.

Lol, imagine getting a job....:feelskek:
Forget about uni, go to Tate's University or Hamza Academy instead.

Move out from sewer land

Maths physics comp sci. I was straight 9 student until end of gcses when i found this site now i think ima get U, E, E
bro what the fuck did you do to go wrong then. i got a 4, some 5s, 6s, 7s and one 8 in my gcses and i still got AAB in my a levels after only studying them for one year (i had DDU in my first year). are you just flat out refusing to do anything or what

bro what the fuck did you do to go wrong then. i got a 4, some 5s, 6s, 7s and one 8 in my gcses and i still got AAB in my a levels after only studying them for one year (i had DDU in my first year). are you just flat out refusing to do anything or what
Didnt study for a single second and didnt listen in class, just wasted 2 years

so after discovering the blackpill you stopped putting effort into school and self sabotaged your whole career path thats the complete opposite of what i would expect

so after discovering the blackpill you stopped putting effort into school and self sabotaged your whole career path thats the complete opposite of what i would expect
How? Whats the point of working hard when it wont matter because of your looks

basically the same for me lol

How? Whats the point of working hard when it wont matter because of your looks
to get money to improve your looks retard, now because you couldnt be bothered in school you are complaining you cant get a career and youre gonna rot with no money and never ascend

If you can get a WFH without a degree that would be lifefeul.

Its a shame coz a degree is gigacope in the workplace. Like 95% of the time biggest pointless shit out there. It's just used as a filtering mechnaism in hiring process. I pay £200 per month for nothing because I now have a lifelong tax because of loans.

Get into a trade, it really fits well with our fast life strategy as looksmaxxers.
@Phxx DM me I can can give you advice on how to get in a really good UK engineering apprenticeship.

to get money to improve your looks retard, now because you couldnt be bothered in school you are complaining you cant get a career and youre gonna rot with no money and never ascend
I would never have enough for LL so no point anyway

I would never have enough for LL so no point anyway
except you easily could in a few years if you tried, plus unless youre a midget it isnt really worth it

What apprenticeship does he do?

Same situation I'm tryna get a job rn preferably something better than just washing dishes slave labor but idk. And I'm just investing all my money in crypto and hope it pops off

Same situation I'm tryna get a job rn preferably something better than just washing dishes slave labor but idk. And I'm just investing all my money in crypto and hope it pops off
Im starting as a construction labourer tmwr its joever