what am i supposed to do when someone quotes an ignored user in my thread?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
like i feel obliged to respond to all those who have taken the time to respond to my web content here, but since my ignore list is long it's inevitable that people will be quoting their replies to my threads

i'm not sure what to do in these scenarios since I don't want to acknowledge the existence of ignored posters

i dont understand why me putting them on my ignore list doesn't essentially ban them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
like i feel obliged to respond to all those who have taken the time to respond to my web content here, but since my ignore list is long it's inevitable that people will be quoting their replies to my threads

i'm not sure what to do in these scenarios since I don't want to acknowledge the existence of such ignored posters

i dont understand why me putting them on my ignore list doesn't essentially ban them
They clearly ain't ignored in ur head jfl

They clearly ain't ignored in ur head jfl
they're not, since i have to face constant reminders that they indeed exist as people on my threads

why is the "show ignored content" at the bottom of a thread even there? why is at an option at all?

Drop the ignored list

also hate how when you're browsing the forum from the main page and the thread of an ignored user is the one most recently replied to in a subforum and you see the beginning of its title anyway

Drop the ignored list
basically just all the effeminate, neurotic, insentient career incels

actually took a couple dozen off recently

SRfe4vh.png
eHGVLBF.png
NDGXzq1.png
s57J45J.png
g7sMOLH.png

i'm open to suggestions

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 3105