What an insane fucking day. Have no idea how tomorrow will turn out now.

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
First time today possibly encountering a Man In Black freaked me the fuck out. I was so stressed I passed out when I got home now my sleep schedule is fucked.

If they would approach me in a public space and talk to me I would be more than happy to do so just out of curiosity to see if this is really happening or not.

I have absolutely no idea why it would be since I'm not a bad person. But it might be to do with what I have spoken about here and elsewhere in regards to conspiracy theory which sounds so fucking cringe.

Like there are plenty of people out there who talk about the kind of stuff I do so there should be no reason as to why I'm potentially being stalked by the MIB.

It even sounds so fucking ridiculous and stupid typing it out. I would have just passed the dude off as some weeb fedoralord if he didn't have that strange snake walking stick and walkie talkie. And the fact he followed me around for close to an entire hour.

Not to mention the other guy in the purple suit who laughed at me and ran away when I seemingly put two and two together that he was talking to him on the radio. Seemed to have an earpiece in or something.

I know this sounds ridiculous but you saw the picture of him. Idk what is more of an insane encounter, running into a rogue schizoid stalker with walkie talkie or running into a government agent of some kind. One of them has to be true since he fucking followed me onto multiple trains and buses as I tried to lose him.

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
A lot of ppl call it gangstalking but id get away from that rabbit hole crowd unless you want a total loss in credibility. If you start acting out of element and using such terms like gangstalking, telling this situation to family you will be classified as pure scizo to others.

Id just continue to lowkey record. And see what the hell thats about. Sounds interesting imo.

Last edited:
First time today possibly encountering a Man In Black freaked me the fuck out. I was so stressed I passed out when I got home now my sleep schedule is fucked.

If they would approach me in a public space and talk to me I would be more than happy to do so just out of curiosity to see if this is really happening or not.

I have absolutely no idea why it would be since I'm not a bad person. But it might be to do with what I have spoken about here and elsewhere in regards to conspiracy theory which sounds so fucking cringe.

Like there are plenty of people out there who talk about the kind of stuff I do so there should be no reason as to why I'm potentially being stalked by the MIB.

It even sounds so fucking ridiculous and stupid typing it out. I would have just passed the dude off as some weeb fedoralord if he didn't have that strange snake walking stick and walkie talkie. And the fact he followed me around for close to an entire hour.

Not to mention the other guy in the purple suit who laughed at me and ran away when I seemingly put two and two together that he was talking to him on the radio. Seemed to have an earpiece in or something.

I know this sounds ridiculous but you saw the picture of him. Idk what is more of an insane encounter, running into a rogue schizoid stalker with walkie talkie or running into a government agent of some kind. One of them has to be true since he fucking followed me onto multiple trains and buses as I tried to lose him.
I ok bro? You been becoming more unstable since joining this site

Birmingham mental asylum has wifi?

I ok bro? You been becoming more unstable since joining this site
I'm fine. I was followed by this man for almost an hour and multiple trains.

he has a walkie talkie in his left hand and some strange cobra staff

A lot of ppl call it gangstalking but id get away from that rabbit hole crowd unless you want a total loss in credibility. If you start acting out of element and using such terms like gangstalking, telling this situation to family you will be classified as pure scizo to others.

Id just continue to lowkey record. And see what the hell thats about. Sounds interesting imo.
It's very interesting tbh. Yeah, I don't want to call it gang stalking because they aren't in gangs. It seems like one or two people at a time just keeping an eye on me for some reason. I don't know what for since I have just kept my head down the last couple of months and haven't spoken about anything that might stir the pot a bit (like I did during the vaccine hysteria).

I also won't be telling any people irl about this. But i'll at least show stuff here if anything else comes up because it would be too much to keep to myself. I'd start thinking im going crazy

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Kys my guy (keep yourself safe)

Dangerous world out there