What Andrew Tate thinks about the Blackpill (debunked?)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
"But what colors your Lamborghini?"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Elvisandreaa and wollet2
blackpill truths are important, but the blackpill losers who rot can fuck off :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1, looksforlife, OnlyWs and 6 others
:feelscry:

Last edited:
IMG 20220824 114507

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Lawton88, Deleted member 8365 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 18879
truth is always important bro
was referring to the last part. sometimes rotting is the only alternative if you look worse on the back camera than the front. :(

I think there is truth in the redpill just as there is truth in the blackpill
theres a bit of truth in every pill, (except the pink pill because they can kys)

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
"But what colors your Lamborghini?"

That Annika chick was trolling him. She has a Chad bf and is blackpilled. She went on an old FaceandLMS stream about 2 years ago and they both trolled and cucked the bluepilled dude on the left

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
depends. For some it truly never began and they are "allowed" to rot tbf what else are they supposed to do. I am thinking of someone like thecel or zer0 if he never loses his 200lbs of lard

I think there is truth in the redpill just as there is truth in the blackpill
'Redpill' only works if you have the genetics for it

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
depends. For some it truly never began and they are "allowed" to rot tbf what else are they supposed to do. I am thinking of someone like thecel or zer0 if he never loses his 200lbs of lard
zer0 is self aware, he knows hes a loser but actually tries to softmaxx sometimes, TheCel is a lost cause

'Redpill' only works if you have the genetics for it
redpill is just the bargaining stage of griefing your sub-chadness after getting blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
zer0 is self aware, he knows hes a loser but actually tries to softmaxx sometimes, TheCel is a lost cause
thecel claimed to have some ammount of success on tinder. Makes me wonder about how the world works sometimes

That Annika chick was trolling him. She has a Chad bf and is blackpilled. She went on an old FaceandLMS stream about 2 years ago and they both trolled and cucked the bluepilled dude on the left
who is she

He has roid gut in the thumbnail jfl