What antidepressants are you using?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Been severely depressed on and off since around 14 years old when I entered high school, it'd usually get more during the winters and go away during the summers but lately it's not really been away except of when I'm playing videogames, masturbating, rotting etc.

Didn't wanna bother trying them but I'll probably get some soon depending on what's the best

bro. you play on pc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Broccoli

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
cocaine

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
we should play together man. what games you got?

asparagus and broccoli tbh
I only really play minecraft and league of legends bro, wbu?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kade and FatJattMofo
MDMA :)

• +1
Reactions: Wool
I like those games ngl. rn Ive stopped playing tbh. normally just rotate with some lads on discord but recently before the stopping i play mordhau alot

Been severely depressed on and off since around 14 years old when I entered high school, it'd usually get more during the winters and go away during the summers but lately it's not really been away except of when I'm playing videogames, masturbating, rotting etc.

Didn't wanna bother trying them but I'll probably get some soon depending on what's the best
been depressed since 15, nobody in my family even noticed, they just called me a lazy pos

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah1083
Man minecraft was my childhood tbh. I was listening to a few songs from the game on Spotify the other day and it hit me hard

Need to play again some time, for old time sake

Also for antidepressants I take Sertraline, and am going to try shrooms as I’ve heard good things

Escitalopram.

Buprenorphine.

damn that sucks(, do u have EU parents?
Yeah, my mom is European, my dad is an ethnic who abandoned me. All of the other family members are Europeans.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I mean i enjoyed playing sims on cellphone for a 7 years almost (But i quit 😢), i still play AQW on PC sparingly, you can try, we can play together

Antidepressants are for fucking soy boys.
Real mens are injecting T, fuck that jewish pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, forwardgrowth, ascendedgeek and 2 others
I only tried one real antidepressant, which is Escitalopram. Recently I started taking it again as it's not summer anymore and it got harder having success in convincing myself that you can overcome depression with a great mindset.

I am mildly depressed (i.e. have no serious suicidal thoughts etc.), but even I can say it's worth the sexual sides.

BTW, if anyone knows a good antidepressant that have low/no sexual sides, feel free to educate me JFL.

dopamine receptors

I'm using none of that. Because I'm generally pretty content, happy or neautral. Rarely down.
For me, meditation (concentration on breath meditation) helped to become more neutral and calmer.

I heard from people that also meditated where I went; that it helped them to overcome their phase of depression or burn-out.

I kinda feeling like meditation, is low key/soft method that can work decently for people that have depression but not so much and are overall pretty stable.

Last edited:
self medicating with a large array of substances. it has only made it worse but im too deep now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250 and gaypharoah
Not a mentalcel so I don't need it

What lvl are you on league

Was on desvenlafaxine, but quit using SNRIs for modafinil. I respond to it very well, much better than mainstream antidepressants.

Was taking effexor for a while.

It worked, but made me go even more crazy than I already am.

I'm using none of that. Because I'm generally pretty content, happy or neautral. Rarely down.
For me, meditation (concentration on breath meditation) helped to become more neutral and calmer.

I heard from people that also meditated where I went; that it helped them to overcome their phase of depression or burn-out.

I kinda feeling like meditation, is low key/soft method that can work decently for people that have depression but not so much and are overall pretty stable.
Meditation and other holistic practice doesn't really work well if somebody is having issues with brain chemistry. Those are more for those going through times of stress or things of the sort, to relieve negative feelings. I understand what you mean though.
Was taking effexor for a while.

It worked, but made me go even more crazy than I already am.
I get this. Pristiq also had this 'heightening' effect on me. Not really safe for someone who's suicidal or something. Imagine being ecstatic to slit your wrists open lol.

Ritalin. It works instantly, every time. Unlike these cope pills that take months to start making an effect if you're lucky and come with a bunch of sides.

Meditation and other holistic practice doesn't really work well if somebody is having issues with brain chemistry. Those are more for those going through times of stress or things of the sort, to relieve negative feelings. I understand what you mean though.
Legit, I 100% agree.
It's only good for people that in essence brain cheimstry (etc.) wise perfectly healthy. But due to life, get over stressed, or burned out, or depressed because life happenings or lifestyle, etc..