What app do y’all use for adding feature to face?

This one ?
0EE11AB8 2D4D 4F99 BAE3 03123E3F48D1

Photoshop and Aftereffects is top tier. It by far the most realistic and can manipulate the face in both photos and videos howeever the way you like but it takes some expertise to use and is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and antony 726
hypic and faceapp but i can also give a pc rec

Faceapp does most stuff you’ll need. But tbh pic frauding is a bit of a waste of time because foids expect you to look better than your photos IRL.

Faceapp does most stuff you’ll need. But tbh pic frauding is a bit of a waste of time because foids expect you to look better than your photos IRL.
I want to add some eyebrows for my friend

Can u send link pls

and a pc rec if u dont have photoshop or is not willing to pa for it is gimp or krita

• +1
Reactions: antony 726

and a pc rec if u dont have photoshop or is not willing to pa for it is gimp or krita
Faceapp can indeed do that
Thank u sooo much guys

I think faceapp and FaceTune should be more than enough for the image manipulation that users here are looking for. The Adobe apps would be overkill. They are used for movie production etc

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Do u have the mod download?

What ab The other one can u send it to me pls

• Love it
Reactions: antony 726