What apps do you use to measure facial ratios and such?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Title
Need to measure some shiit

just photoshop

paint.net with the ruler tool

Title
Need to measure some shiit
Having ratios that line up with some dumbass PSL guide makes no difference dude. PSL is inaccurate people here take it as gospel but it was just made up by a bunch of incels online. The best way to determine if you have good ratios or not is by simply looking at your face and letting your brain analyze it because your brain is programmed to do it.

Or just post in the rating section and have people rate you and point out your failos.

You can just look at each of your features and decide: Is my philtrum too long? Are my eyes too close or far set or are they fine? Because realistically you don't need some PSL mm measurement ratios for them to be good, you just need to make sure that none of your features are too noticeably bad like noticeably close set eyes or wide set eyes or long philtrum.

None of the tiktok boys girls simp over have perfect ratios women don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Having ratios that line up with some dumbass PSL guide makes no difference dude. PSL is inaccurate people here take it as gospel but it was just made up by a bunch of incels online. The best way to determine if you have good ratios or not is by simply looking at your face and letting your brain analyze it because your brain is programmed to do it.

Or just post in the rating section and have people rate you and point out your failos.

You can just look at each of your features and decide: Is my philtrum too long? Are my eyes too close or far set or are they fine? Because realistically you don't need some PSL mm measurement ratios for them to be good, you just need to make sure that none of your features are too noticeably bad like noticeably close set eyes or wide set eyes or long philtrum.

jsut happens to be that top actors have top tier ratios :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Just happens to be that vinnie has top tier ratios except eye measurements :soy:

Dumb take
Ratios weren't made up by incels online jfl
PSL and Ratios isnt the same and ratios doesn't follow the PSL guide. Rather the PSL ratings follow the golden ratios.
Most gl people facial ratios doesn't deviate from the ideal range. It isnt coincidence. Sure some ratios are off but most fits within the ideal and they'd look better if the bad ratios were to be improved.
It isn't something made up by incels. Even ancient artists, philosophers, polymaths acknowledge ratios and proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Foreverbrad
Dumb take
Ratios weren't made up by incels online jfl
PSL and Ratios isnt the same and ratios doesn't follow the PSL guide. Rather the PSL ratings follow the golden ratios.
Most gl people facial ratios doesn't deviate from the ideal range. It isnt coincidence. Sure some ratios are off but most fits within the ideal and they'd look better if the bad ratios were improved.
It isn't something made up by incels. Even ancient artists, philosophers, polymaths acknowledge ratios and proportions

One good advice I saw once was to take a line drawing of the ideal ratios and superimpose it on a photo of yourself for a visual guide to what’s wrong. You’ll see if you do that for the PSL gods it lines right up.

A really cool thing would be to get one made as a transparent sticker so you can stick it on your mirror and remind yourself every day how subhuman your ratios are.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and fruitgunpop
One good advice I saw once was to take a line drawing of the ideal ratios and superimpose it on a photo of yourself for a visual guide to what’s wrong. You’ll see if you do that for the PSL gods it lines right up.

A really cool thing would be to get one made as a transparent sticker so you can stick it on your mirror and remind yourself every day how subhuman your ratios are.
Or for total accuracy, you can simply go to a professional photographer and get pics of yourself taken. There'd be no lens distortion or any kind of frauding since they use ideal lighting and lens focal length. Then measure your ratios on photoshop using the pics.
Like this
3195588_316772375_215025310869147_1200245895179057987_n.jpg
316772375 464933772442047 1673007218968978564 n

316699798 206469538488722 7497311247487877359 n

Attachments

• 316772375_215025310869147_1200245895179057987_n.jpg
    316772375_215025310869147_1200245895179057987_n.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
Or for total accuracy, you can simply go to a professional photographer and get pics of yourself taken. There'd be no lens distortion or any kind of frauding since they use ideal lighting and lens focal length. Then measure your ratios on photoshop using the pics.
Like this
View attachment 1987752
View attachment 1987754

I think the hardest part of the whole thing is keeping your head straight and aligned with the Frankfort plane. Small mistakes can create big errors.

The other way of course is calipers and that’s by definition the most accurate but it’s time consuming.

I think the hardest part of the whole thing is keeping your head straight and aligned with the Frankfort plane. Small mistakes can create big errors.

The other way of course is calipers and that’s by definition the most accurate but it’s time consuming.
You can instruct the photographer to tilt your head the way you want it.
Also show an exact pic/polaroid of how you want the pic to turn out. Then he'll just replicate it.
Calipers are sorta hard to use when measuring your own face.
I just used my caliper to measure my ipd and pfl jfl

online photopea, in android theres an app called imagemeter

I need it for measuring and informational purpose. Not to measure my own ratios.

Like this
View attachment 1987752
View attachment 1987754
Insane results, have you got any more information about this case? (dr , measurements etc..)