What are all my flaws?

R

romm2el

Master
Is it over? I went to the looksmax discord and asked this question with this bunch of photos, the answer: yes, ropemaxx.
Unfortunately i was foolish and i followed their advice, i tried to rope myself with a belt in my room closet but since the metal rod that was tied to the belt broke bc it was very thin i failed, now i cant rope, i wanna ask the same question, is it really over? Heres how i look like
20231130 213441
20231129 145432
B0a80a67 d41d 47b9 95dd 9602b542776a
8bb527b8 7858 42bf ba9a ae935e31ab81
View attachment IMG_20231125_185731_526.webp

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
It's never over, even for someone who looks like beetlejuice, matter of fact you look really good but the nose is too big. I suggest you get a rhinoplasty and get a good physique since getting a good physique is going to slim down the fat on your face which is going to reduce the extreme puffiness you got on your face, these two steps and you are going to possibly become a chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: stimmaxxing and whey123456
shit eye area, shit nose, shit chin shit brows, shit lips, puffy face not over though since these are mostly salvagable with surgery + debloating and softmaxxing. not roping material, be glad the belt was faulty.

It's never over, even for someone who looks like beetlejuice, matter of fact you look really good but the nose is too big. I suggest you get a rhinoplasty and get a good physique since getting a good physique is going to slim down the fat on your face which is going to reduce the extreme puffiness you got on your face, these two steps and you are going to possibly become a chadlite.
Chadlite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Is it over? I went to the looksmax discord and asked this question with this bunch of photos, the answer: yes, ropemaxx.
Unfortunately i was foolish and i followed their advice, i tried to rope myself with a belt in my room closet but since the metal rod that was tied to the belt broke bc it was very thin i failed, now i cant rope, i wanna ask the same question, is it really over? Heres how i look like
View attachment 2582368View attachment 2582371View attachment 2582372View attachment 2582373View attachment 2582374
in the pic of you in a suit im wondering how you don't pull hella h0es. Don't kys bro you got hella life to live

awful jaw recession, bulbous subhuman nose, deep acne scars - those are your main issues

every pic is from the same angle but your hair looks way better in pics 1 and 4 so maybe keep it like that or get a haircut. Hop on tret or get laser treatments for the scarring but otherwise good skin. good eyebrows. over for the nose without rhino. start mewing or something for wider jaw. and start lifting to get a good physique secondly but firstly to have high t and better mental state.

big nose, bad chin, bug eye, bad eye color, bad jaw, ethnic. its far from over though