What are all of your posture tips?

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
I'm a truecel who wants to "solve my inceldom."

And I believe looksmaxxing is a key component in achieving that goal, so I'll fully softmax and hardmax (haircut, skincare, rhino, oto, genio, ptosis correction, etc).

My neck and shoulder are heavily slanted to one side, how can I solve that?

I'm not finding much information online, besides go to a professional (I'm a brokecel) and doing correction exercises, but which correction exercises? I need to go to a professional.

Do I have scoliosis?

(It's over but I'm not going to give up.)

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Go to a docter nigger

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja

And I believe looksmaxxing is a key component in achieving that goal, so I'll fully softmax and hardmax (haircut, skincare, rhino, oto, genio, ptosis correction, etc).

I'm not finding much information online, besides go to a professional (I'm a brokecel) and doing correction exercises, but which correction exercises? I need to go to a professional.

Do I have scoliosis?

View attachment 3111861
can you look at my post and give me tips on what to work on naturally?

Rhinoplasty might help a bit and it's not a risky procedure and it's pretty cheap, only a few thousand dollars.

Get a better haircut. Pick a black celebrity you like the look of, and show that picture to your barber. This will require you to grow out your hair first. It will change how your face looks. You won't suddenly look like the celebrity but you'll have their haircut at least, that's a start.

Next up, get muscular and ripped. If you need info on that, look in my signature.

Do I have scoliosis?

View attachment 3111861
Do you have a curved spine? I have this too and it gives me the same characteristics.