What are all the benefits of palate expansion?

D

Deleted member 1833

Iron
Title.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
wider everything, atleast i think

You can suck dick better too

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, chadpreetcel123, CopingCel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: incelslayer01, Vitruvian, Gebirgscel and 1 other person
Cope. You haven’t seen it
Stop trying to make me see it my guy I just want to fuck stacy Im not interested 😡.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Angel
No palate expansion for your LOWER PALATE which is 100% genetic

Both your palates have to meet , your upper palate cant just be much wider than the lower palate bc that would cause maloclusion

Only case in which palate expansion makes sense is if the upper palate is significantly narrower than the lower palate

Both your palates have to meet , your upper palate cant just be much wider than the lower palate bc that would cause maloclusion

Only case in which palate expansion makes sense is if the upper palate is significantly narrower than the lower palate
Ahhh man. This just crushed all my hopes. Brutal

Ahhh man. This just crushed all my hopes. Brutal
Unfortunately it is only possible to expand the upper palate with a palate expander

Download 1

Thats why there are only pictures with palate expanders on the upper palate

" muh just get a palate expander bro worked for me" is a meme bc you may not have a upper palate significantly narrower than the lower

Unfortunately it is only possible to expand the upper palate with a palate expander

View attachment 113839

" muh just get a palate expander bro worked for me" is a meme bc you may not have a upper palate significantly narrower than the lower
Isn't there a palate widening surgery?

If a doctor will be even be willed to perform this on a healtjy normal person is the question

View attachment 113839

My upper palate and lower palate have both the same width. Is it possible to expand or nah

Sarpe also just improves the upper palatal width ( maxilla)

Your lower palate on the mandible wont be widened as well

Sarpe also just improves the upper palatal width ( maxilla)

Your lower palate on the mandible wont be widened as well
So MSE isn't a good idea?

I'm pretty sure there are lower jaw expanders.
So MSE isn't a good idea?
It is. MSE + FM is good.

I'm pretty sure there are lower jaw expanders.

It is. MSE + FM is good.

Lower Jaw Expander
So a lower expander simply moves the teeth. A lower expander can straighten teeth that are leaning inward or it can just spread the lower teeth out, as long as there is enough gum tissue and bone around the roots.

Lower Jaw Expander
So a lower expander simply moves the teeth. A lower expander can straighten teeth that are leaning inward or it can just spread the lower teeth out, as long as there is enough gum tissue and bone around the roots.
you should be exercising and sleeping instead of posting on here lol,

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and didntreadlol
Shitskin Cope
im not indian you retard, i do it for the jokes, have fun while you pump all the hgh in the world, you will never be a chad unless you are taller than 6ft lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000

Lol? The upper and lower palate both are equally wide. Jfl.
If u eypand the upper palate, the lower palate will be expanded automatically.basic psl knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
If u eypand the upper palate, the lower palate will be expanded automatically.basic psl knowledge
Yeah thats what I thought too.
You think I should get my palate expanded or nah?

You can get MSDO to widen you lower palate with your mandible.

Shut up with your ''muh this isn't possible even with surgery!11!!!1!!''when there's actual surgeries that can do that. It's not the first time you're caught doing this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and didntreadlol
You can get MSDO to widen you lower palate with your mandible.

Shut up with your ''muh this isn't possible even with surgery!11!!!1!!''when there's actual surgeries that can do that. It's not the first time you're caught doing this.
I also just referred to common palate expanding devices which are used for upper palate

But whatever your body your choice

View attachment 113839

Nice, i will need surgeries then.