What are all the (decent) plastic surgeries out there?

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
surgeries for looksmaxxing.

Also make sure to describe what it is for and how it will change your look.

Facelift for oldcels

Double jaw surgery can change your entire final 3rd depending on how it's done, sometimes even combined with a sliding genio.

Sliding genio can completely change your face if you already have a decent jawline but no chin. Same with chin implants.

I've heard of some people getting zygos arch implants too and they looked good.

There legit needs to be a surgery invented to fix eyelid exposure though, it's one of the most ogre things.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
There's too many of them to list tbh and it depends on the individual's case.

But implants are the best bet for face if your bones are average, if they're ogre I recommend first getting osteotomies then implants. There are implants for every part of your face btw.

Mouth reduction if nigger lips, lip lift if you have a longer philtrum. Fillers if too thin lips.

There are various rhinoplasties but I'm not knowledgeable about that as I have a perfect nose.

There's also almond eye surgery which in conjunction with implants will make your eye area perfect. You can also lower eyebrows with fillers.

There's leg lengthening, arm lengthening(both humerus and forearm) and clavicle lengthening for the body.

But implants are the best bet for face if your bones are average, if they're ogre I recommend first getting osteotomies then implants. There are implants for every part of your face btw.

Mouth reduction if nigger lips, lip lift if you have a longer philtrum. Fillers if too thin lips.

There are various rhinoplasties but I'm not knowledgeable about that as I have a perfect nose.

There's also almond eye surgery which in conjunction with implants will make your eye area perfect. You can also lower eyebrows with fillers.

There's leg lengthening, arm lengthening(both humerus and forearm) and clavicle lengthening for the body.
What can you achieve with fillers around eye area? realistically, if you dont want to go the implant route?

What can you achieve with fillers around eye area? realistically, if you dont want to go the implant route?

You can reduce your upper eyelid exposure quite a bit, in some cases even completely fix it, and get hooded eyes depending on your level of exposure, by doing a filler around this area here:

Screenshot 45

Male facial fillers facial volume loss 02

Undereye fillers can help too depending on your bone structure, if it's completely shit then it won't help much. I planned to do them on top of implants.

Ignore the last one its 100% retarded.

Which surgeryy can change a person the most?

-Definetely nose

Which surgery is usually the most important one?

-I"d say hair transplant. You cant descend from that. You will gain 1 pt

Please, no one forget the king of all surgeries.

LEFORT III

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
upper eyelid exposure can easily be reduced with fat fillers, you just need to find a good PS because if operation goes wrong you might fuck up your vision.

Lefort is some serious shit, all 3 of them. Tbh I don't think I'd ever do it unless I was seriously deformed or had major breathing problems. There's so much that can go wrong.

What people need to remember is that the before/after photos on their websites are carefully handpicked. They're never going to show you the "so-so" results, and God forbid they'd ever show you the bad shit.

I read a thread on Reddit recently in which a guy said he'd seen uncensored results in medical journals, and some of them looked plain awful aesthetic wise, with the surgeon describing it as a "satisfactory" result.

I'm not sure I'd want to spend $20,000+ on something that may produce "so-so" results or even bad results, along with the risk of facial paralysis and permanent numbness which comes with jaw surgery. And then there's the recovery which is supposed to be a bitch.

No, its FAGGA all the way for me, if anything. If that gives me a little more forward growth and fixes my lower jaw problems then I'd choose it over surgery every time.

Happy9

Ugly race like jew do the surgeries can't trust them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back