What are benefits of having a lot of hgh and how do i get more of it

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
I've heard running helps a lot but idk what type of running like jogging or full speed running?

running is cope for getting taller

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
sprints are useless for HGH because your body only makes enough to recover from the stress of exercise

HGH levels are cope anyway but if you really want to increase them use HGH injections or Mk677 and make sure you sleep long and well (not necessary if you are injecting though)

Last edited:
running is cope for getting taller
Everything is cope unless if you inject HGH

But good luck trying to get it unless if you were abnormally short for your age

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Everything is cope unless if you inject HGH

But good luck trying to get it unless if you were abnormally short for your age
it's not hard to get, but you just need the money init

sprints are useless for HGH because your body only makes enough to recover from the stress of exercise

HGH levels are cope anyway but if you really want to increase them use HGH injections or Mk677 and make sure you sleep long and well (not necessary if you are injecting though)
If I'm really tall for my age does that mean i have a lot of hgh? My parents are like 15cm shorter than me and I'm 16, what I'm trying to say is how does someone know if they have below average hgh

If I'm really tall for my age does that mean i have a lot of hgh? My parents are like 15cm shorter than me and I'm 16, what I'm trying to say is how does someone know if they have below average hgh
tall for your age doesn't mean much tho, I was predicted to be 185cm and im 10cm taller than that.