What are best caloric restriction mimetics?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
Caloric restriction too hard and increases deficiencies must find good mimetic for anti-aging,

@The Antichrist

Can I use magick to mimic caloric restriction?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@BrahminBoss

I use aspirin for anti-aging

• +1
Methionine and cysteine restriction, tryptophan and leucine restriction. Lowering linoleic acid to almost 0. Decrease iron stores. Increase methoxyglycol , purge body of heavy metals, decrease stress, decrease cox 2 enzyme, increase GDP

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Methionine and cysteine restriction, tryptophan and leucine restriction. Lowering linoleic acid to almost 0. Decrease iron stores. Increase methoxyglycol , purge body of heavy metals, decrease stress, decrease cox 2 enzyme, increase GDP
Why cysteine? It not EAA. There’s 0.2 mg in the lithium orotate pill I take

I have low protein diet and 30% from collagen so tryptophan is especially low.

I low PUFA diet (2-4 grams/day) must deplete cuz I ate high PUFA my whole life :feelsrope:

Increase methoxyglycol , purge body of heavy metals
Why methyglyoxal increase? It can induce Maillard reaction leading to AGE accumulation.

Yeah I must to research on detox from metals over for living in toxic environment.

decrease stress
I have high stress life I use meditative breathing to cope

decrease cox 2 enzyme, increase GDP
Idk what those are I will add to my list of research objectives

Unenriched white rice good even tho starch?
always eat it with ghee or butter I think it protects against endotoxin by not letting starch particles cross into bloodstream. Lipids form a liposome that makes it harder to cross the lining I think. Gelatin also reconstructs the intestinal barrier.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
always eat it with ghee or butter I think it protects against endotoxin by not letting starch particles cross into bloodstream. Lipids form a liposome that makes it harder to cross the lining I think. Gelatin also reconstructs the intestinal barrier.
Intriguing. I eat with coconut fat

• +1