What are college age men supposed to wear?

Strafe

Strafe

Gold
I have no idea how to strike a balance between lazy faggot and overdressed faggot. I just got my Trumpbux and want to buy some clothes for next year. I am white, 6ft, ~5 PSL, and My Uni is in southeast America.

Any tips are appreciated and needed. I’m an idiot savant who wore light up sketchers and flame decal shirts until freshman year of high school.

No clothes for your face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4332 and inceletto
No face for your gender

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab

pic related

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
High class casual clothes

• +1
Natural

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Tbh I am also clueless ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, middayshowers and 1 other person
I am no fashion expert but just wear what all the other college dumbass chads are wearing. Khaki pants or those colored shorts and button up shirts with those boat shoes or whatever shoes are popular at the moment. This picture
is unironically not too far off

However I am skeptical that you would get any significant increase in looks from this as opposed to wearing regular clothes like jeans and a t shirt in the summer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Leforrt3000 and Cope
Wear Chad facial bones and roides level physique and you’ll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: tdawg, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6965
is unironically not too far off

However I am skeptical that you would get any significant increase in looks from this as opposed to wearing regular clothes like jeans and a t shirt in the summer.
Yea, the whole "my Dad is a lawyer" starter pack is a pretty big status boost where I'm from in the Southeast. It helps if you're a goodlooking white guy, otherwise it comes off as kinda cringe.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Move to Europe if you want to dress well. Americans consider dressing well as gay

• +1
E31490f2811ed3bda3d06a9023c6a49c

this style or death

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Strafe and tdawg
Tracksuits * 100
Buttondowns * 100
Khakis * 100

• +1
wear a fucking sweater with a fucking t-shirt

you don't need specific brands, just wear vanilla clothes

No height for your clothes

Yea, the whole "my Dad is a lawyer" starter pack is a pretty big status boost where I'm from in the Southeast. It helps if you're a goodlooking white guy, otherwise it comes off as kinda cringe.
I used to dress like this for my freshman year in the Southeast. Bluepilled. Now I look back and think...why

I have no idea how to strike a balance between lazy faggot and overdressed faggot. I just got my Trumpbux and want to buy some clothes for next year. I am white, 6ft, ~5 PSL, and My Uni is in southeast America.

Any tips are appreciated and needed. I’m an idiot savant who wore light up sketchers and flame decal shirts until freshman year of high school.
bones

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash

Good facial bones and height of you are 5 psl you can prolly get a Becky 5/10 foid I think cause 5 psl is a bit above 6/10

I'm an idiot savant

Savant implies you gained something from your autism. What did you gain?

And no, nutting 5+ times in a day isn't a skill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Savant implies you gained something from your autism. What did you gain?

And no, nutting 5+ times in a day isn't a skill
I'm retarded good at trivia. I used to clean house at after-care jeopardy in elementary and went to the national tournament for that dumbass Geography Bee thing American middle schools do. It's literally the most useless skill ever, but it's still a skill.

Maybe one day a female will offer me pussy if I can recite the capitols of every nation in the world, but its yet to happen to me.

My record for nuts in a day is 8, though honestly every one past 5 you're just shooting blanks.

You are so fucking right but I'm just not high T enough to pull it off yet. I got a bomber jacket for my birthday and looked like the biggest autist on earth wearing it. I've been doing direct neck training like a fucking mad man for the past couple of months. I've got a pretty similar pheno to Cruise even if he mogs me to oblivion so I think I could pull it off.

also why doesn't this forum combine consecutive posts like .Co JFL

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto