What are curries' life style?

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
Going be living with a house full of curries next year. Is there a strong stench of curry 24/7? Is the bath tub full of cow shit? Ok srs any advice for living with curries?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Mr.cope, Gengar and 6 others
Idk bro.
I never noticed any stench among curries. Probably cause i am used to the smell and smell like them.
Maybe you will find it repulsive

And nah we don't bathe in cow shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Why would you do that

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
joining a curry frat. brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Why would you do that
they are mostly decent people. better than the disgusting loud gooks i hang with. they were in my physics class and we all studied together and decided to rent a house together next year cuz we in college

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
they are mostly decent people. better than the disgusting loud gooks i hang with. they were in my physics class and we all studied together and decided to rent a house together next year cuz we in college
Curries mog gooks now so good choice

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
There were a couple curries living in my dorm. They always shit up the kitchen, unironically making curry everyday. Try to avoid shaking hands with them if possible. Also they talk funny, kind of retarded way. But friendly overall.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and 25thpercentile human
Your gonna end up stinking of curry no lie bro i would advise you to make different arrangements :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and 25thpercentile human
Don't lie - you just want to fuck their sisters and mums. :rage:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and AbandonShip
This should answer your question