What are examples of ETHNIC features.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Platinum
Name ethnic features preferably with pictures. I’m very curious

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
big lips,thick hair,darker and thicker eyebrows,wider and biger noses they are the main thing that seperates them between whites

• +1
Reactions: huaus, ElTruecel, CookieGuy and 1 other person
deepset orbitals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, CookieGuy and rand anon
Google "brown man" "black man" "yellow man"

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
big lips,thick hair,darker and thicker eyebrows,wider and biger noses they are the main thing that seperates them between whites
Any more? That can be seen on whites too

Any more? That can be seen on whites too
nigga there is no featurss on whites or ethnics that isnt on the other you know that right? any white can have ethnic featurs and vice versa there is no race exclusive feature its impossible bc we are all soo similar only a color difference,i was talking about the majoirt of time and thats the only small things

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and CookieGuy
IMG 5927

The indian stare. One eye looking at lord shiva and the other one making sure no rockets hit israel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ciras, sayi, FUE Mogger and 7 others
nigga there is no featurss on whites or ethnics that isnt on the other you know that right? any white can have ethnic featurs and vice versa there is no race exclusive feature its impossible bc we are all soo similar only a color difference,i was talking about the majoirt of time and thats the only small things
Thank you. Any other features that are ethnic tho? Even if they are structural such as ratios or body?

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Thank you. Any other features that are ethnic tho? Even if they are structural such as ratios or body?
ethnics have more body hair and whites are on average 1-2 inches taller there the only difference body wise bc bone structure and frame its identical

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
ethnics have more body hair and whites are on average 1-2 inches taller there the only difference body wise bc bone structure and frame its identical
I see

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and ElTruecel