What are good cardio seats to do at home for leanmmax fast and for how long each?

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I'm 5'8 81 kg and wanna leanmmax what are good cardio seats for me to do every day?

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Cardio doesn't burn that many calories. A calorie deficit is going to have the biggest effect on fat loss.

You should still do cardio for the physical and mental benefits though. Maybe go for a run every morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Cardio doesn't burn that many calories. A calorie deficit is going to have the biggest effect on fat loss.

You should still do cardio for the physical and mental benefits though. Maybe go for a run every morning.
I'm also doing that lmao eating only salads and salmon but i wanna speed it up with cardio

• +1
I'm also doing that lmao eating only salads and salmon but i wanna speed it up with cardio
The body burns a certain amount of calories per day through idle activities like fidgeting, bouncing your leg, etc. This is called NEAT (Non-exercise activity thermogenesis). When you do cardio, your body reduces the amount of NEAT you do in a day, reducing your calorie expenditure.

Trust me, cardio doesn't burn as many calories as you think it does. Just do it for the health benefits and focus on your diet for leanmaxxing.

• +1
The body burns a certain amount of calories per day through idle activities like fidgeting, bouncing your leg, etc. This is called NEAT (Non-exercise activity thermogenesis). When you do cardio, your body reduces the amount of NEAT you do in a day, reducing your calorie expenditure.

Trust me, cardio doesn't burn as many calories as you think it does. Just do it for the health benefits and focus on your diet for leanmaxxing.
Anyway I'm already basically only eating salad idk how much my body burns bit I'm definitely eating less than that

• +1
Anyway I'm already basically only eating salad idk how much my body burns bit I'm definitely eating less than that
Use this calculator to determine how many calories you should be eating to lose weight:

Then use an app like MyFitnessPal to track your daily calorie intake.

• +1

So technically if i do cardio, i feel more tired and lethargic at my rest time? Because my metabolism gets slower ?

• +1
So technically if i do cardio, i feel more tired and lethargic at my rest time? Because my metabolism gets slower ?
No, there are some studies that suggest that high-intensity interval training can actually increase metabolism.

Your NEAT is reduced to compensate for the cardio done because the body's natural instinct is to conserve energy to stay alive. People starving themselves on purpose is a new concept in an age where food is easily accessible to everyone. So, the body has developed ways of stopping you from losing energy.

If you do cardio without tracking what you eat, there is a chance that you will gain weight because your body will tell you to eat more to compensate for energy lost. If you eat over your calorie maintenance you will gain weight despite sticking to a cardio routine.

Even long, high-intensity cardio sessions don't burn enough calories to have a significant difference on weight loss. Maybe 100 calories burned per hour-long session.

When in a calorie deficit, you might feel tired or lethargic because your body doesn't have enough energy from food to maintain itself without taking energy from fat stores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and beypazarisoda0
No, there are some studies that suggest that high-intensity interval training can actually increase metabolism.

Your NEAT is reduced to compensate for the cardio done because the body's natural instinct is to conserve energy to stay alive. People starving themselves on purpose is a new concept in an age where food is easily accessible to everyone. So, the body has developed ways of stopping you from losing energy.

If you do cardio without tracking what you eat, there is a chance that you will gain weight because your body will tell you to eat more to compensate for energy lost. If you eat over your calorie maintenance you will gain weight despite sticking to a cardio routine.

Even long, high-intensity cardio sessions don't burn enough calories to have a significant difference on weight loss. Maybe 100 calories burned per hour-long session.

When in a calorie deficit, you might feel tired or lethargic because your body doesn't have enough energy from food to maintain itself without taking energy from fat stores.
at decent cardio ability you can 600+ calories/hr at low effort, its all about training cardio ability

• +1