What are great masseters aesthetically good for ? (Chewing falim atm tbh)

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Don't want to end up looking like a chipmunk, by originally wanting to emulate Brad the GOAT Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Width of the jaw is masculine

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, DutchPrettyBoy and Soalian
Just gotta make sure I chew on both sides equally though, symmetry is key here.
Gotta keep in mind about insertions, room left, not overdoing it

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Don't know what that guy did, but mirin tbh.

Indexfgerger

Gotta keep in mind about insertions, room left, not overdoing it
It's muscle, so if I see I'm overdoing it, I'll atrophy them with fasting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
MIRING PITBULLS MASSETERS TBH

0d648111c0df39d73139e3acf4c1809e

79bee84acbc9688391c31bef4ce48408

• JFL
isnt a mandible significantly wider tha zygos suboptimal though?
Its about looking at the front. Ideally you want it to be 1:1 or the jaw slightly decreased in width. Also depends on other features and overall faceshape

• +1
It's muscle, so if I see I'm overdoing it, I'll atrophy them with fasting.
Doesnt work well with facemuscles. It builds very slow and vice versa

• +1
In theory these differentiates pitt tier masseter from chipmunk look:
>Masseter insertion theory
>Ramus length theory
>Ramus inward or outwards slanted theory

Its about looking at the front. Ideally you want it to be 1:1 or the jaw slightly decreased in width. Also depends on other features and overall faceshape
It's mainly because I chew gums to no end though, so I hope I won't develop uncanny giga-masseters from it.

I'm on a hypetrophy routine at the Gym too, so all in all, those masseters have to grow somehow.

• +1
It's mainly because I chew gums to no end though, so I hope I won't develop uncanny giga-masseters from it.

I'm on a hypetrophy routine at the Gym too, so all in all, those masseters have to grow somehow.
Roids is also a good option if you have the live fast die early mindset. Dont recommend it personally

• +1
Roids is also a good option if you have the live fast die early mindset. Dont recommend it personally
I feel like Steroids are unfairly demonized here though, because some users will always mess up with it, and of course there are the ones we mainly hear about.

• +1
I feel live Steroids are unfairly demonized here though, because some users will always mess up with it, and of course there are the ones we mainly hear about.
Genes brother. All about the genes

• +1
  • +1
Don't want to end up looking like a chipmunk, by originally wanting to emulate Brad the GOAT Pitt.
@nonserviam Yeah I'm actually legit importing gums from your country, I'm a legit boon to your domestic economy tbh.

• JFL
@nonserviam Yeah I'm actually legit importing gums from your country, I'm a legit boon to your domestic economy tbh.
falim is indeed a mogger gum bro. keep buying from us :feelsyay: you will end up having pitt tier jaw

• +1
Mirin my stack bro?

IMG 20201129 133952 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back