what are ideal pretty boy features

axttt_

axttt_

Gold
eye area jaw bone mass nose lips etc

goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, the next o'pry and IAMNOTANINCEL
Eye area - ideally still narrow and hunter but as long as its not bug eyes (scleral show, large upper eyelid exposure) with negative canthal tilt or undereye bags it should be good

Eyebrows - thick and dark/defined, can be either hight set or low set

Jaw - not too narrow but not too wide or square, but it can be angular (flared gonions) but it doesnt hurt too much if its not very angular

Nose - small, sharp, and narrow

Hair - long lush hair but it can be short on the sides, preferably wavy or curly, dont even think about trying to be a prettyboy with norwooding

Skin - clear and light skin, no lines or wrinkles or pimples, dont even think about trying to be a prettyboy without youthful skin

Most importantly you need facial harmony (like equal facial thirds, facial symmetry, optimal IPD) you have to have very good facial harmony since prettyboys usually have unremarkable facial features but are put together in a perfect way

using makeup is fine to get any of these features if you dont have them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
average graycel :lul:, probably from tik tok too
Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 63634PM
you didn't even spell grey right you fucking fag you're probably a little baby nigger

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel
holy shit, dumbest fucking graycel alive :lul:, you’re just british faggot :lul::lul:, it’s gray in the us. now go eat your crumpets larper :lul:
nigga i live in the us it's grey you are so fucking stupid wtf is wrong go on a killing spree and rape women and drown little kids in water at the beach and then hang yourself make sure you hire niggas to blow up your families house's too

nigga i live in the us it's grey you are so fucking stupid wtf is wrong go on a killing spree and rape women and drown little kids in water at the beach and then hang yourself make sure you hire niggas to blow up your families house's too
oh my fucking god graycel, please delete your fucking account. you’re beyond retarded.
IMG 0941

Eye area - ideally still narrow and hunter but as long as its not bug eyes (scleral show, large upper eyelid exposure) with negative canthal tilt or undereye bags it should be good

Eyebrows - thick and dark/defined, can be either hight set or low set

Jaw - not too narrow but not too wide or square, but it can be angular (flared gonions) but it doesnt hurt too much if its not very angular

Nose - small, sharp, and narrow

Hair - long lush hair but it can be short on the sides, preferably wavy or curly, dont even think about trying to be a prettyboy with norwooding

Skin - clear and light skin, no lines or wrinkles or pimples, dont even think about trying to be a prettyboy without youthful skin

Most importantly you need facial harmony (like equal facial thirds, facial symmetry, optimal IPD) you have to have very good facial harmony since prettyboys usually have unremarkable facial features but are put together in a perfect way

using makeup is fine to get any of these features if you dont have them
when you said they need facial harmony did you mean they need high averageness because what you're describing by unremarkable features just sounds like high averageness and also i agree that hair is one of the main things for a pretty boy

nigga it said more frequent you dumb bitch you're getting so fucking mad with your low iq ass goddamn it nigga just admit you're wrong.
oh my fucking god, now you’re changing what you were saying. first you said that it was only grey, then you’re proved wrong, and still think you’re right. holy shit, low iq tik tok autist + larper, they just be letting anyone on the forum nowadays

oh my fucking god, now you’re changing what you were saying. first you said that it was only grey, then you’re proved wrong, and still think you’re right. holy shit, low iq tik tok autist + larper, they just be letting anyone on the forum nowadays
oh fuck i forgot about that shit you right gng

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
when you said they need facial harmony did you mean they need high averageness because what you're describing by unremarkable features just sounds like high averageness and also i agree that hair is one of the main things for a pretty boy
yes

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Perfect pretty boy looks like Damian Kater

Attachments

• video_2024-06-04_14-12-54.mp4
    488.7 KB