what are looksmin side effects of pesticide?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
what are looksmin side effects of pesticide? and plants, btw what are even plants that people eat that are harmful and why are they harmful

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Delayed Puberty+Endocrine Disruption+u might become aspie

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, aleksander and asdvek
d

delayed puberty isnt a bad thing
Hm ur growth plate will be open for longer period of time in comparison to early bommer
Ofc if u got smart parents u wanna be early bommer

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
stunted growth, prolly why im a manlet from childhood exposure due to low iq dad

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and asdvek
what were u eating and wahts ur height
grew up eating lot of protein but shit nutrition
sausages
burgers
fries
chips
absolutely horrendous
milk
school cafeteria goyslop

but the pesticide use i was exposed to wasn't even from food, it was from my dads work clothes which I shared the same washer & dryer with which absolutely left remnants on my clothes on top of him never washing his hands = guaranteed long term pesticide exposure

5'7.72

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, VisageVirtuoso√ and asdvek
sausages
burgers
fries
chips
absolutely horrendous
milk
school cafeteria goyslop

but the pesticide use i was exposed to wasn't even from food, it was from my dads work clothes which I shared the same washer & dryer with which absolutely left remnants on my clothes on top of him never washing his hands = guaranteed long term pesticide exposure

5'7.72
u would be taller if they werent demasculinizeing males

remember us goyim r being made intersex it is the way of the elites

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and User28823
sausages
burgers
fries
chips
absolutely horrendous
milk
school cafeteria goyslop

5'7.72
wait wtf nigga my dad used to put pesticide into olive trees n shit so that means i was exposed to it too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and User28823
wait wtf nigga my dad used to put pesticide into olive trees n shit so that means i was exposed to it too
how tall are u?

I was exposed to it every single day unknowingly

• +1
how tall are u?

I was exposed to it every single day unknowingly
im 5'11 still growing prob i dont expect much growth tho since im on steroids if i fail to control estrogen even one day my growth plates would close ig but im doing a good job at controlling it with AI and shit

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and User28823
sausages
burgers
fries
chips
absolutely horrendous
milk
school cafeteria goyslop

5'7.72
EDTA, DMSA might still work tho
Mage dose glutathione n vit-c

or early puberty maybe

late puberty is mogger white trait
It depends
You might get bullied in school because of childlike features and small stature tho
Being constantly looked down upon can severely impact your psychological development.
+if low iq parents jover
Perfect abused dog In making
(Still a chad trait overall tho)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
acne if youre not a baby

• Woah
im 5'11 still growing prob i dont expect much growth tho since im on steroids if i fail to control estrogen even one day my growth plates would close ig but im doing a good job at controlling it with AI and shit
Bhai I'm thinking of taking ai can I dm u for some advise + early precautions?

• +1
It depends
You might get bullied in school because of childlike features and small stature tho
Being constantly looked down upon can severely impact your psychological development.
+if low iq parents jover
Perfect abused dog In making
(Still a chad trait overall tho)
i wish i could restart my life with late puberty i had early (ethnic) puberty (12 years) + female type development

late puberty is white male (masc) trait mogger chad trait over for early puberty feminine ethnic cels

early pubertty makes u low IQ & ur lifespan is shorter

late puberty chad good cuz better personality less ego , u can still overcome ur abused dog syndrome if u have the looks .

• So Sad
i wish i could restart my life with late puberty i had early (ethnic) puberty (12 years) + female type development

late puberty is white male (masc) trait mogger chad trait over for early puberty feminine ethnic cels

early pubertty makes u low IQ & ur lifespan is shorter

late puberty chad good cuz better personality less ego , u can still overcome ur abused dog syndrome if u have the looks .
early > late

• +1
its literally a female & shitskin trait & makes u age faster & brain develop less
you retard how does it make brain develop less or age u faster u still have the full puberty development it just starts early

• +1
you retard how does it make brain develop less or age u faster u still have the full puberty development it just starts early
retard

they wont talk about puberty & IQ cuz they cant be "racist" . but faster development -> less time for brain to develop . thats why high neoteny chinks r high IQ . brain development in infancy & early childhood is prolonged . early puberty will just shave off some time for ur brain to develop in late childhood . same goes for height which is why early bloomers r often shorter .

• +1
retard

they wont talk about puberty & IQ cuz they cant be "racist" . but faster development -> less time for brain to develop . thats why high neoteny chinks r high IQ . brain development in infancy & early childhood is prolonged . early puberty will just shave off some time for ur brain to develop in late childhood . same goes for height which is why early bloomers r often shorter .
retard it's not faster development.

and even if it was (it's not) the brain would develop fast too

BUT ITS NOT FASTER DEVELOPMENT

it STARTS developing earlier, doesn't develop faster. it's still the normal speed development

• +1
retard it's not faster development.

and even if it was (it's not) the brain would develop fast too

BUT ITS NOT FASTER DEVELOPMENT

it STARTS developing earlier, doesn't develop faster. it's still the normal speed development
no its faster ageing

ageing triggers puberty

these shitskin early puberty zoomer amerimutts r ageing fast , low IQ fucking subhumans fuck early puberty all children should be delayed puberty

• +1
op isnt 12 months old nigga 💀
Are u Looksmaxlossus? Only he/she/it can be this wrong openly just to be clear I'm taking him as a teenager
  • Study: "Association between exposure to pesticides and growth measures among children and adolescents in rural Ecuador" (2018) by Eichholzer Paz L, et al. in Environmental Research.
  • Findings: This study observed that exposure to pesticides was associated with lower weight, height, and head circumference in children and adolescents in rural Ecuador. It suggests that pesticide exposure can impact growth and development in this age group
  • 2 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10178580/ (also good one read if u wanna)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
nigga i dont recommend ai for heightmaxx, i use it on steroids
Can u tell me ur reasoning
I'm 5'8 (18 y) every inch count below 6 feet +my growth plate still open