What are main character looks vs Villain looks?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Would villain looks just be sub5 looks?

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and pentamogged9000
Yes, mainly just bad orbitals

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
What about the "good looking villain"? Dark triad looks
Those characters are made to be liked usually, so similar to hero looks but yeah dark triad

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Would villain looks just be sub5 looks?
Villain represents the animal instinct, Hero represents overcoming the animal. Therefore Hero is harmonious, high in facial averageness (looks like an amalgamation of his people, because the hero IS HIS people). Villain has strong dimorphic but slightly unsettling features. Villain is supposed to appear as purely a sex machine. He lacks refinement, he is lacking superego.. he is stuck in the Id. Pure carnal sex.

Villain is usually slightly less attractive overall, but sticks to these characteristics.

Mufasa and Scar.

Mufasa isn't extraordinary in any area, but he is harmonious and average, therefore heroic. Scar is extraordinary in the jaw and the scar on his eye, but is lacking harmony. Has jutting, unsettling features. Mufasa is order, Scar is chaos. Thsi is manifested in their look.s

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hahalol123, SurgeryEnjoyer, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Villain represents the animal instinct, Hero represents overcoming the animal. Therefore Hero is harmonious, high in facial averageness (looks like an amalgamation of his people, because the hero IS HIS people). Villain has strong dimorphic but slightly unsettling features. Villain is supposed to appear as purely a sex machine. He lacks refinement, he is lacking superego.. he is stuck in the Id. Pure carnal sex.

Villain is usually slightly less attractive overall, but sticks to these characteristics.

Mufasa and Scar.

Mufasa isn't extraordinary in any area, but he is harmonious and average, therefore heroic. Scar is extraordinary in the jaw and the scar on his eye, but is lacking harmony. Has jutting, unsettling features. Mufasa is order, Scar is chaos. Thsi is manifested in their look.s

Mogged by mufasa's gonial angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, sensen and lowerthirdking

Mufasa and Scar.

What would be a real life example of villain looks?

id say villian looks are more angular/sharp while hero looks are more blocky/robust

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Pure evil villains are usually ugly but some empathizable villains are depicted as attractive (eg griffith)

Mufasa and Scar.

Utter schizophrenia and autism

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
What would be a real life example of villain looks?
Willem Defoe, even as a young attractive man he had this phenomenon. Evan Peters as well. Surprised Cilian Murphy doesnt get cast as a villain more, as he fits the same mold.

Mufasa and Scar.

Spot on.
Sub buzz 2337 1585078447 4
588e3bed60369acada115e5ee03e7533

Reminds me of what I wrote before:

You can't look mysterious without narrow jaw.

I have seen to achieve the mysterious look you need:
1. High PFL + Narrow eyes (Preferably good medial canthus).
2. Medium long hair.
3. High set zygos.

When somebody has these 3 and has a wide jaw, he looks somebody with a lot of strength (and would look way better with buzzcut), someone masculine. However with narrow jaw you look like somebody mysterious (and stubble is another plus). Basically like Orb. All mysterious anime characters have narrow jaw as well.

Trustworthy fatherly Superman:

Mysterious unpredictable Joker:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tbh aff, Krakowski and 1 other person
Spot on.
View attachment 2436889View attachment 2436890

2. Medium long hair.
3. High set zygos.

When somebody has these 3 and has a wide jaw, he looks somebody with a lot of strength (and would look way better with buzzcut), someone masculine. However with narrow jaw you look like somebody mysterious (and stubble is another plus). Basically like Orb. All mysterious anime characters have narrow jaw as well.

yes, only change is that it should be a narrow chin not a narrow jaw. The large bigonial width is always ideal as its the tapering into a small chin that creates the sharp angle, also the chin height should always be tall

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yes, only change is that it should be a narrow chin not a narrow jaw. The large bigonial width is always ideal as its the tapering into a small chin that creates the sharp angle, also the chin height should always be tall
Bigonial should be proportionate but yes pointy tall chin.

Spot on.
View attachment 2436889View attachment 2436890

2. Medium long hair.
3. High set zygos.

100 percent, well said.

This is why guys like Delon absolutely rape the world of all female resources. He has the perfect youthful heroes look, even up to his late 30s.. but he had the most villainous eyebrows. Gave him extreme appeal. Heroic, but cunning.

• +1
100 percent, well said.

This is why guys like Delon absolutely rape the world of all female resources. He has the perfect youthful heroes look, even up to his late 30s.. but he had the most villainous eyebrows. Gave him extreme appeal. Heroic, but cunning.
Looks like an antihero, out to survive for himself.

2. Medium long hair.
3. High set zygos.
Spot on, but add onto that a long-ish midface (not horseface, but slightly longer than average) and thinner upturned eyebrows. Long-ish midface is self explanatory, high perceived intelligence etc. And eyebrows can be somehwhat thick, but not like drago since that adds robustness to the face. Instead less height and an upturn at the tail of the eyebrow, think ballou or depoot. Works pretty well with them.

• +1
Spot on, but add onto that a long-ish midface (not horseface, but slightly longer than average) and thinner upturned eyebrows. Long-ish midface is self explanatory, high perceived intelligence etc. And eyebrows can be somehwhat thick, but not like drago since that adds robustness to the face. Instead less height and an upturn at the tail of the eyebrow, think ballou or depoot. Works pretty well with them.
Niko has the ideal eyebrows for this. I might make a full thread on everything creating good vs evil looks.
3529304 1689423784876
3529305 1689423818683

• Love it
Niko has the ideal eyebrows for this. I might make a full thread on everything creating good vs evil looks.
View attachment 2436934View attachment 2436935
Ideal eyebrows FOR HIM. Same as dellisola, works really well because his pheno is really high class and low trust. While ballou on the other hand looks like a 7 psl human trafficker. And yeah do that, would be a good read.

• +1
Ideal eyebrows FOR HIM. Same as dellisola, works really well because his pheno is really high class and low trust. While ballou on the other hand looks like a 7 psl human trafficker. And yeah do that, would be a good read.
I meant high trust @HarrierDuBois

• +1
I have been extremely curious in what creates expressions. I.e heroic vs evil, trustworthy vs mysterious.

• +1
I have been extremely curious in what creates expressions. I.e heroic vs evil, trustworthy vs mysterious.
Just take a decent sample of faces fitting perfectly every archetype and average them out, to see what features create what look.

• +1