What are methods to cope with being 6’3

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Currently coping with being a 6’1 king of manlets through total social isolation, never leave room unless required, never interact socially, never go outside unless at special hours with only oldcels, and visualize my LL surgery to ease the mogging pains

how to cope with being 6’3 and not tall tall, but getting mogged by 6’5 and 6’8 chads after LL?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Rea, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
nigger kys 6'1 is tall as fuck everywhere even in Netherlands where the average height is 5'11 and half

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, ElTruecel, greycel and 3 others
nigger kys 6'1 is tall as fuck everywhere even in Netherlands where the average height is 5'11 and half
It’s hard to talk about real mens issues irl because all the manlets call me tall but then I ask how many bitches on they dick

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, moredatesmorerapes and incel194012940
Currently coping with being a 6’1 king of manlets through total social isolation, never leave room unless required, never interact socially, never go outside unless at special hours with only oldcels, and visualize my LL surgery to ease the mogging pains

how to cope with being 6’3 and not tall tall, but getting mogged by 6’5 and 6’8 chads after LL?

Attachments

• 4350807_1725052582419.png
    4350807_1725052582419.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, greycel and exo
@sub.o Usually in a room of like 20 white zoomers I’ll get a major height mogged by like 2 people which is still NOT OK

• +1
Reactions: sub.o
@sub.o Usually in a room of like 20 white zoomers I’ll get a major height mogged by like 2 people which is still NOT OK
Im 6'1 too but im going to get Lifts to fraud to 6'3-6'4

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
6’1 RiceCel JFL. How tall do you feel amongst other gooks

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Idk just end it manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and ElTruecel
What matters is to look proportional.
For example you can be 6 foot but if you have a long ass neck and tall skull at 6 foot you will look weird and even shorter than other dudes at 6 foot with better proportions. FitX is a manlet for example but he looks nice because his body is proportional.

Last edited:
What matters is to look proportional.
For example you can be 6 foot but if you have a long ass neck and tall skull at 6 foot you will look weird and even shorter than other dudes at 6 foot with better proportions.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
No way OP's rice
He types like a white dude..
I’ve seen his face he’s an Asian guy. I was surprised too which makes this thread kinda funny since he’s realistically pretty tall for an Asian. Unless he likes Chinese in which a lot of them are pretty tall tbh.

• JFL
You guys don't get it. am 6'8 and most of these foids reject me because I am too tall for them. It's absolutely over for me.

I am an outcast to society and can't get shit.

• JFL

A strong 6'3" doesn't feel mogged when around 6'5/7.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
kill yourself manlet or pray gandy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn