What are my facial flaws and strengths? What can I do about them during puberty?

C

ChadpreetAryan

Iron
Side profile
6D8B42AA 14D3 4384 806D D77CA46EBD85

I know my nose in on the bigger side but other than that I am unaware of my facial flaws and strengths. It would help if you could give flaws and strengths, maybe a few ratios, and tell me if there are things I can do to fix considering I am in puberty at the moment. ALso why are my cheekbones so flat and are they high or low set? Thanks

View attachment 2006808View attachment 2006809
I know my nose in on the bigger side but other than that I am unaware of my facial flaws and strengths. It would help if you could give flaws and strengths, maybe a few ratios, and tell me if there are things I can do to fix considering I am in puberty at the moment. ALso why are my cheekbones so flat and are they high or low set? Thanks
big nose doesnt exist, what exist is a recessed maxilla. Your cheekbones are flat also bcause of a recessed maxilla. And its impossible to say what they are because its not possible to see them

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 23554
big nose doesnt exist, what exist is a recessed maxilla. Your cheekbones are flat also bcause of a recessed maxilla. And its impossible to say what they are because its not possible to see them
You’re saying David candy has a recessed maxilla?. My nose is just naturally big since I was a child, although I do believe maxillary recession had contributed. But my maxilla doesn’t look recessed im
Photos

You’re saying David candy has a recessed maxilla?. My nose is just naturally big since I was a child, although I do believe maxillary recession had contributed. But my maxilla doesn’t look recessed im
Photos
candy lol. and yes he have. still looks good.

Your cheekbones seem to be mid to high set. Just see if the widest part of your face is vertically closer to your eyes or nostrils

Your cheekbones seem to be mid to high set. Just see if the widest part of your face is vertically closer to your eyes or nostrils
What can I do to fix my objective failos? What even are they to begin with

I was gonna say your nose is kinda big but I’m still learning about maxilla ression , it could be that too