What are non cope way to boost collegen

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Im trying to female gaze max so i need collegen if any of you guys have before and after pics send in pms i wont leak them i promise

Mega dosing collagen peptides or gelatin if you’re a cheap fuck

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, thereallegend, edodalic29 and 2 others
Try to find some consistent cardio to do. Idk what “collagen” truly is but whenever I do cardio I get a very nice glow afterwords, i remmeber one summer I was outside playing basketball everyday and my skin was perma radiant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, efidescontinuado and m0ss26
Try to find some consistent cardio to do. Idk what “collagen” truly is but whenever I do cardio I get a very nice glow afterwords, i remmeber one summer I was outside playing basketball everyday and my skin was perma radiant.
I do cardio everyday it debloats me wish i got i to basketball im 6"6 and could had it easy mode in life instead i gre up in europe

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 49008
I do cardio everyday it debloats me wish i got i to basketball im 6"6 and could had it easy mode in life instead i gre up in europe
How many people are taller than you in europe?

What about tret to give me skin like that one tik tok guy erand
not ideal for the long run it speedss up cel division which makes your skin worse in the long run, I also suspect it fucks yiur elastin

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
#1 Tretinoid

#2 This :

2010-feed

This product are non cope he make my skin radiant asf.

And of course hydratation .. (hyaluronic acid product)

How many people are taller than you in europe?
Sub 1 percent this forum overexerates height i have been to western and eastern europe many times and lived in a country were the avg is 181cm

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
#1 Tretinoid

#2 This :

2010-feed

This product are non cope he make my skin radiant asf.

And of course hydratation .. (hyaluronic acid product)
You got a source for it and can you pm me before and after how long did it take

Sub 1 percent this forum overexerates height i have been to western and eastern europe many times and lived in a country were the avg is 181cm
idk man i’m 6’ and wore chunky shoes once that made me nearly 6’3 and was slaying hard that night. Might’ve been placebo making me confident tho :lul: .
just be confident bro theory is legit ?

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
idk man i’m 6’ and wore chunky shoes once that made me nearly 6’3 and was slaying hard that night. Might’ve been placebo making me confident tho :lul: .
just be confident bro theory is legit ?
Nah height is legit massive halo i was a bloated ltn with a htb verstion of lima but i dumped her a choice that a still rsgret to this because my albanian parents are raceist asf

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
Lol i try all shit for collagen am 30y oldcel, trust me if i said it' work 100%
Im 19 but people think im 22 and have a really robust look so i need to female gaze max asap im good psl but low apeal

Im 19 but people think im 22 and have a really robust look so i need to female gaze max asap im good psl but low apeal
holy shit you’re 19? damn i thought you were late 20s you do need collagenmaxxing

So is not your collagen, but your dimorphism

Is your frame wide?
Do you have a horse face?

Is your frame wide?
Do you have a horse face?
My midface ratio is good my fram is 22 iches i think you have seen my face when recomending rhino

Mega dosing collagen peptides or gelatin if you’re a cheap fuck
Not only will it boost collagen but boost health and slow ageing potentially

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and user123456
Tret and a vitamin c serum help alot

Keep in mind that doing too much exercise stress you body and could make you age faster…

where can i get vitamin c serum and is it worth the investment? So source and price
Yes its worth it. Apparently timeless has a good serum. Idk where you live so I can't say the exact price

Not sure but this stuff expires really quickly so probably a few months
Should i take the dose writen on the bottle or use a blackpilled one?

for something tasty that i drink everyday, drink bonemarrow soup. Tastes good and ascends me 9 psl

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
My midface ratio is good my fram is 22 iches i think you have seen my face when recomending rhino
Yes I remember now, you have insane bone mass especially for your height.