What are side effects of Minoxidil

Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
I want to hop on minox even tho my eyebrows are already fine but what are the big side effects

Water retention and low heart rate. If you are only using on eyebrows it will not be enough to give sides though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
I use it on my eyebrows and no sides. Foam version

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Deleted member 10491
Water retention and low heart rate. If you are only using on eyebrows it will not be enough to give sides though.
I have the liquid non oral version will it make the skin around my eyebrows age

Sudden death

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
side effects is not being bald

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Incoming and Baldingman1998
It gives me nasty oedema past 1ml/day.

if using on scalp, then you will be dependent on the minoxidil and if you stop, then you'll shed all your gains and likely will either be back at square one or even be worse off. For eyebrows tho, there aint no problem

I've been using it for 1 month and a half, so far the only sides are dry skin and bloated face.

I've been using it for 1 month and a half, so far the only sides are dry skin and bloated face.
is the bloated face worth it ? also the topical liquid right not oral

i've been using it for a month and a half as well and i get dry skin occasionally but that's all i get.

The only time I would of approve of the use of minoxidil is in minuscule doses, such as eyebrows. Anything more than that and you are running and risk of it impacting your collagen.
i am just going to dip a brush into the bottle and brush on my eyebrows a couple times, should that be fine

is the bloated face worth it ? also the topical liquid right not oral
yeah I use the liquid version and for me the bloated face has made very little difference since I was already kinda fat (20% bf).
However the dry skin makes your face look disgusting since your skin starts to peel on the areas where you apply the minoxidil.

Thankfully, I work from home and when I do leave the house I use a face mask.

Consider getting a moisturizer if you're gonna start using minox.
Also, buy a dermaroller / dermapen. Minox takes forever to do anything without frequent (2/week) micro needling.

dries ur skin

use foam you absorb less than the liquid so you get less sides